[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463001087278.png (399 KB, 445x497) Image search: [Google]
1463001087278.png
399 KB, 445x497
Do you agree?
>>
>>1284305
what's the difference
>>
They're not a good club, they're not a bad club, they're just the club
>>
>>1284305
You think they kept the bullet put because of pg ratings bs or because Vincent is an asshole and needs to make his own version of shit?
>>
>fergal devitt founded the bullet club
>njpw owns the copyright
>doesn't give any members royalties
>four gaijin leave for the wwe
>mention in shoot interviews they get no royalties
>nxt already has balor club tee shirts
>sells well, not bayley tier, but pretty well
>the club will be renamed the balor club when finn is called up
>balor and other members will get royalties

vince will never push anything that he didn't "invent"
>>
>Bullet Club 2000
>>
>>1284346

/thread
>>
>>1284314
Underrated post
>>
>>1284316
they tried to buy the rights to the name but njpw wouldn't sell
>>
The No Romans Club
>>
>>1284394
Some wierd looking fellows
>>
>>1284394
white power
>>
>>1284305
BC was best with AJ as the Ace.
But, yeah, it's a parody at this point.
>>
>>1284305
Fuck yes. It's like they are adding any random tards in to weaken the groups image to fuck with Vinnie.
>>
>>1284305
Just name them then Balor Club when Finn goes to main
>>
>>1284307
One has the Young Bucks. So it sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1200x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1200x1011
This would make the GOAT faction.

Maybe once WWE is about to fold, they'll go into post apocalyptic wrestling mode, taking place in terror dome arenas. Factions and gangs will rise, I'll be with me droogies giving the divas the ole in out in out, and bloody curbstomping opponents.
>>
>>1284391
Hahaha rekt
>>
>>1284480
They tried once, you got the rock out of it.
>>
why are the young turks so cringe worthy?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.