[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age do you think it would be too late to start wrestling,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1366358483531.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1366358483531.gif
8 KB, 645x773
What age do you think it would be too late to start wrestling, with the of course the goal of making it into the WWE.
Also any non-americans who dreamed of it for so long but were too young/not enough money to legit make the move and go for some center in America. My country is shit infested football like many others. What kind of budget would you need to begin this?
Also Ameribros, you grew up when WWE was at it's peak in popularity, ever tried making a career as a wrestler? I'm sure you had a center near by, if not what stopped you?
>>
It's like with basically everything, to be really good at it you have to start young. Obviously there are some exceptions like DDP but it's really rare.

I wanted to be a wrestler but moving out to a different continent would take way too much money and around my place I don't even know if there are any wrestling schools. Even if, it's probably some really low quality stuff. Besides I have a fucked up knee so I wouldn't be able to make it.

feels bad, man
>>
>>1283020
Give up on wrestling anon. Pro-wrestling is not popular and you'll never make it to the wwe with all the indy darlings/manlets being hired now.
>>
File: 1441901550861.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441901550861.png
21 KB, 400x400
Fuck, football can eat my shit
>>
>>1283305
If you're even a little bit brown and have an accent you are talent in demand you idiot. Start training today and take advantage of pc multicuturalism in American society.
>>
>>1283316
I'm white, also the only way I train is by lifting for now since
>mfw not in America to be trained by people who also trained WWE Superstars
>>
>>1283032
I wouldn't say this but definitely wait and see how the industry is in a year OP.
Things are changing rapidly. It's almost a sure thing a new promotion will start up after TNA closes.
>>
Very unlikely unless you have connections or have been building cred for a long time. WWE is like being in the NBA or getting a part in a blockbuster movie.
>>
>>1283439
What country are you from anon? Odds are that SOMEBODY has a decent school near you.
>>
>>1283448
I'm in the UK right now for a degree, native country seems like it just opened the first wrestling school in it's capital about two months ago.
>>
>>1283444
With a blockbuster movie you can be an extra at least
>>
>>1283524
And yet again you have to be in America to get this chance. There truly is a lot of opportunity there.
>>
>>1283480
> UK

Go to a PROGRESS, RPW or ICW show then, ask around, the British wrestling scene hasn't been this hot in decades.
>>
>>1283553
Thank you anon I will look into those.
>>
>>1283020
If a brain damaged potato nigger from an irrelevant island like BeC+ketty can make it then you can too
>>
If you ain't Samoan forget it.
>>
how related to the Rock are you?
>>
You can always try Referee.
>>
>>1283020
I would like to start wreslting at some point how much or how hard it is for you depends on the area. A lot of the good schools are actually in cheap places like Ohio. I dont know of its good but there is a school here in Atlanta that is on the cheap side and has a good amount of wrestlers. You could live in house there for a decent rate if you can get an ok job near by.
>>
I'm 6'3 legit but weight 300 lbs. do I have a chance to get into NXT? I'm 30 btw
>>
File: 1462343808100.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
1462343808100.png
133 KB, 354x363
Do you happen to have a tribal tattoo on your shoulder? or maybe be a somoan? or be incapable of having a interesting character? WELL THEN I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS FOR YOU
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.