[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Rocky so disliked when he joined the wwf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 342x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 342x431
Why was Rocky so disliked when he joined the wwf?
>>
He was obviously vince's guy
>>
>>1282892
He wasn't a good guy
>>
>>1282892
He wasn't a bad guy
>>
>>1282896
Why does Vince have such a hard on for Samoans?
>>
>>1282898
>>1282903
He was THE GUY

>>1282904
muh wrestling dynasty
muh not-quite-white-not-quite-black cross-appeal
muh rock
>>
>>1282892

History is repeating itself with Roman. Soon, he'll cut a promo addressing whatever the equivalent of "Die Ricky Die!" is for him, and turn heel.
>>
>>1282892
He has come a long way, I plan on getting the network to watch his journey, does the network have all the old RAW/Smack's or only PPVs?
>>
>>1282981
It has a lot of the old Raw/Smackdowns but not all of them
>>
>>1282981
Has every raw of the attitude era and some smackdowns
Also every PPV
>>
>>1282981
Has every Raw up to WrestleMania 21 last I checked, and then anywhere from a just a few missing to literally just having one for the years following until you hit Network era.
>>
>>1282960
while failing as a face Rocky got an IC title run in the late NG/early attitude era when the IC belt meant fuck all.

Roman is a 3 time WWE WHC
>>
>>1282892
Same thing happening with Roman.
>>
>>1283041
No it isn't. Roman isn't mid card. He also doesn't have an ounce of charisma Rock did even after a year since Rock joined
>>
it took a looooooooong time for the rock to really evolve as a character, but it all started with the heel turn
>>
>>1283041
>>1283086
At the equivalent points in their career (roughly 3.5 years) The Rock was so over WWE's 2nd primetime broadcast was named after one of his catchphrases.

Reigns is still yet to make any of his attempted catchphrases stick.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.