[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> roman lames > booed every week > sucks Vince's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8
File: images (85).jpg (16 KB, 419x351) Image search: [Google]
images (85).jpg
16 KB, 419x351
> roman lames
> booed every week
> sucks Vince's balls
> muh Samoan family
> hasn't changed shield gimmick
> only appeals to kid and moms
> shitty entrance music
>OOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH
> useless on the mic
> zero charisma
> belllleeeeee daaat
> can't wrestle
> 3 moves
> carried through every match
> somehow face of the company
> hasn't paid his dues
> shit in-ring worker
> only liked by casuals
> buries actual talent
> THEEEEEE GUYYYYY
> waste of oxygen
> pushes his talentless waste of oxygen cousins the usos with him
> muh Samoan fucking family again
> muh rock relations
> not based Rollins
> needs boos to be muted
> needs edited-in cheers
> needs crowd signs edited out
>muh make a wish foundation get over
>literally exploiting dying children to get popular

Fuck roman reigns.

Inb4 shitty get worked mark, have sex, lose weight, go outside memes.

If you like reigns its time for 18+ friendo
>>
Roman is going over thanks to AJ Styles.

He is the only person that can Make roman look good, and WWE knows it.
>>
New cmpunk copypasta meme?
>>
File: 1462157755846.jpg (44 KB, 496x492) Image search: [Google]
1462157755846.jpg
44 KB, 496x492
>Smarks buttblasted because their indie manlet was buried by the samoan god
>>
>Styles comes to WWE
>Jobs
>Leaves
bit sad desu
>>
>>1282782
SUFFERIN' SUCC-O-TASH BABYGRRRRRRRLLLL!!!1111!!!!1!1!
>>
>>1282819
In a way, AJ's arrival is going worse than anyone could have even predicted.
>first feud lost to Jericho
>second lost to Roman

In another, it's going better, too, because he's killing it weekly regardless of wins and losses.
>>
Gonna be really dumb when AJ just leaves because how bad WWE is. He is probably gonna be worked into the ground and buried by Roman. Spend all this time and money on him and friends just to bury them. Please AJ just go back to Japan or go to Lucha you deserve better.
>>
>>1282890
He showed up and immediately got TV time with the world's biggest fed, and then got rocketed into their title picture.
To the effect of >>1282887, I'm pretty sure, as a professional, he'd be happy with his position. It's not all about who looks strong in kayfabe, it's where you reside on the card.
>>
>>1282782

Kindly lose weight redditer
>>
>>1282894
Sure but that entirely depends on monetary issues. If he doesnt need the money why come to job to people. He is a better wrestler than 99% of the roster and is just made to look weak over and over. Jobs to Cool dad now jobbing to Ramen. To people who didnt know AJ you know you have to let your talent win matches for them to look strong. If i was som casual I would have no idea why I should care about AJ he has lost all but 1 match that has mattered. The tag match wasnt even a clean win and he got the shit beat out of him after. This guy looks like a punk to the average fan. Might as well be fucking Fandango vs Roman its the same.
>>
File: image.png (978 KB, 1315x735) Image search: [Google]
image.png
978 KB, 1315x735
>tfw I'm more interested in the lower card titles than the main event

I've just been changing the channel whenever Roman's on and I couldn't be enjoying WWE more right now.
>>
>>1282899
Considering he's actually quite over, moving merch and well-received by fans on the whole, I doubt he has to worry about that.
Also, for anyone that knows even an iota of shit, they know he's AJ fucking Styles. Dude's ingrained as one of the greats of the 2000's, a serious top-tier worker who can be held up there with anyone. This WWE run of his is basically his victory lap to spread his influence to a new audience in his twilight.
>>
>>1282906

Lol what a little hipster you are. Do you want a cookie?
>>
>>1282906
>>tfw I'm more interested in the lower card titles than the main event

This is basically the perpetual case with the WWE considering the micro-management spirals out of control the higher on the card you go, to the point where the Main Event is the most formulaic, safe and predictable shit.
>>
>>1282899

You have no idea what jobbing is you clueless smark.
>>
File: ramen.jpg (59 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
59 KB, 333x500
> the guy
> the man
> the leader of the new era
> suffered for his succotash
> works fat neckbeards
> leader of the modern roman empire
> family man
> brother was an assistant to a superhero
> good parent
> hes a big dog, for you!
> loyal husband
> baleebs in that
> 3x time world champ
> 1x royal rumbler
> 2x main event wm
> never lost clean on wwe/nxt
> 'speared' steph
> wears body armor, so bullet clowns don't even try him
> has a kid, so he's had sex at least 1x, unlike you haters
> 1 billion+ pajeet army who are at his command
> can nap during matches because vince knows the big dog needs his rest to carry the company on his shoulders
>>
>>1282911

>Unironically thinking the main event scene is worse than whatever is going on with the US title and tag division

Amazing how many hoops you smarks have to jump through all just to discredit a man you hate in a scripted soap opera.
>>
>>1282916
>> 1 billion+ pajeet army who are at his command

>the very slight possibility that in the future Cena and Roman feud for control over the currymunchers
>they are symbolized by Khali, who is adorned in both Cena and Roman merch
>culminates in Cena vs Roman with Khali as special ref in the ME of Wrestlemania for command of pajeets everywhere
>double countout
>>
>>1282919
>romarks LITERALLY get buttblasted that people enjoy other parts of WWE
>>
>>1282912
Im not sure you know you fucking jabroni.
>>
>>1282919
I don't really hate him, I'm pretty much just indifferent. Calm down, familia.
I like Rusev so the US Scene is innately a little more interesting to me. And the whole Enzo injury, New Day/VV thing is a little entertaining.
It's not so much about Roman, just WWE's handling of the WWEWHC has always been really forceful to me
>>
>>1282910
How does watching and enjoying what I like make me a hipster?
>>
>>1282899
He said that WWE is perfect for him at this stage of his career, since he plans to retire in the next 4 years and WWE gives him huge salary plus chance for future employment as either road agent or trainer once he retired.
>>
>>1282923

Just cause I don't participate in neck beard circle jerk of irrational hate doesn't make me a "remark" you stupid smark. Never in this industry is there a rule that being the best wrestler is what entitles you to being in the main event scene or else Dean malenko and Lance storm would have been at the pinnacle 15 years ago, but you probably don't know who those people are, cause you're an underage obese smark who listens to three hour RAW reviews of another obese smark who misuses words he doesn't know and whines about how Roman makes his peepee feel small.

>>1282924

Neither do you since you think someone who is in the title picture is a "jobber" there's no way you're over the age of 20.
>>
>>1282919
I find him boring, and I think the IC title scene is currently more interesting since all of the contenders and champion are interesting in their own way.
Cesaro and Zayn are really interesting to watch in the ring, while Miz is at his best as a cunt heel. And Owens is the best out of them all, with his ring work and heel acts.
>>
>>1282933
If you think wrestling for a title belt to lose in order put someone over doesnt make you a jobber then you actually dont know what it means.

Please this is 18+ only
>>
>>1282937
IC Scene is based right now.
We're always guaranteed a great match considering 3 of the 4 contenders are all some of the best wrestlers in the company. You could throw Zayn and Cesaro in there with anyone and they'd put on a clinic.
>>
>>1282933
>he responds to one sentence insults with paragraphs
>>
File: dumbsmarks.jpg (22 KB, 587x184) Image search: [Google]
dumbsmarks.jpg
22 KB, 587x184
>>1282940

>Please this is 18+ only

So cute when a redditer tries hard to fit in. Jericho was right when he was insulting all those smark idiots who were hate tweeting him about "burying" AJ Styles. What a bunch of retards smarks are. You don't even deserve that s in front of smarks cause you're quite literally dumber than the most casual viewer who still thinks it's real.
>>
>>1282940

>Everyone who loses in a feud is a jobber

My goodness please tell me you dont really believe this you moron.
>>
File: 1462139285906.jpg (69 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
1462139285906.jpg
69 KB, 610x406
Have you realised only turbobetas and overweight people hate roman?
Are they jealous of his alphaness/good looks?
>>
>>1282941
Yeah, I just wish that Zayn will be given more chance to explore his character, he was based during his run as the main face of NXT.
But too bad that his story line right now is only revolving around his rivalry with Owens.
>>
>>1282933
>doesn't make me a "remark"

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>1282950
I unironically watched Mohammed vs Gookamura at take over and it was gr8
>>
>>1282937
>Cesaro and Zayn are really interesting

Lol
>>
>>1282953
It was a great match kind of ruined by the fucking crowd chants
>>
>>1282945
I never said Jericho buried him I said Roman is you fuck shit. You cant loose every fucking fued and expect to be taken seriously.
>>1282948
If your job is to lose a fued in order to put someone over yes you are jobbing. That is the very definition of jobbing.
>>
>>1282949
Sorry, the only alpha male on Shield is only Rollins, both Roman and Dean are just his beta orbiter.
>>
>>1282953
>Mohammed vs Gookamura

This isn't /pol/ Timmy. You don't have to keep pretending to be edgy to posture up to anyone.
>>
>>1282949
Those same people like Lesnar so I doubt it. Maybe he is just bad?
>>
>>1282957
>That is the very definition of jobbing.

No it isn't you humongous turd. Jobbing is someone who loses all the time and is at the bottom of the card, and is barely ever on RAW. Tyler Breeze is a jobber, Fandango is a jobber, AJ Styles isn't a jobber you retard, he's barely been on the roster 6 months and he's already in the title picture.

The fact that you aren't even trolling is what's sad, and goes to show that along with the booking, today's fans are among the worst in history. Saw some idiot call this week's RAW a 7/10 so you clearly have no clue about a thing.
>>
>>1282954
I said on the ring you chumpstein.
They sure don't have Rock/Austin level of charisma, but they are really fun to watch on ring.
Especially when facing wrestler on their level of ability, like Owens/AJ/Rollins.
Plus Zayn has potential to become the next Bryan. He has the plucky underdog aura that can make people root for him, and he's a genuine good guy.
Unlike Bryan who's actually a prick from what I've seen on backstage footages and TD.
>>
>>1282963
Are you mcfucking kidding me? You actually have no idea. Wrestlers use the term jobbing to describe losing or putting someone else over in any case. It is said in interviews all the time. If you watch the Iron Sheik movie all he talks about is how they want him to job to Hogan. A jobber is someone who goes out just to lose all the time. To job as in a verb is to lose in order to put someone over. You actually have autism. Please go have sex before ever posting again.
>>
>>1282959
Pham im half spic i can say whatever i want.
>>
>>1282967
>Wrestlers use the term jobbing to describe losing

Only today's idiotic smarks (you) being a good example think losing = jobbing. There is a distinct difference between losing a match and jobbing, you're so clueless it hurts and the fact that you keep misusing /wwe/ forced memes to try and make it look like you've been here a long time is even cringier. Like Jericho said, take your head out of your mum's ass.

>s-stop posting cause you're right

Stop listening to those fat smark hosted podcasts who have no clue what they're talking about you obese turd.
>>
>>1282967
>Wrestlers use the term jobbing to describe losing or putting someone else over in any case

Wrestlers don't even use this word and they actually see it as disparaging. And this was shown when that guy from Tough Enough called the social outcasts jobbers and Owens, Cody and Slater called him out on it and he had to delete his tweet and apologize. Stop being an idiot please.
>>
>>1282782
>REEE HE DIDN'T DO FLIPS IN GYMS FOR 10 YEARS
>>
>>1282976
Please just stop the memes your spouting are meaningless. You are wrong and that is fine. You have autism and that is fine. You can post and listen to le cheeky leddit wrestling groups all you want. I wont stop you that is fine. But know you are all of those things and more. Please now you might want to wash you Ambrose Asylum shirt it has ketchup on it.
>>
>>1282972
Apart from not guilty
>>
>>1282980
Yes because calling someone a jobber isnt seen as a good thing you tard. Its the difference of saying
>Im gonna lose to this guy and look bad cuz its my job
And
>Wow look at that loser all he dies is come out to lose because he is bad.

If you cant see the difference there you dont know what your talking about.
>>
>>1282906
I don't think I've fully paid attention to the main event since December. All I really watch now is the IC, tag and women's title stuff.
>>
>>1282993

>Has nothing to say cause he got proved wrong
>P-please have sex 18+ autism

Pathetic display smarky
>>
File: 1461165189358.jpg (29 KB, 452x455) Image search: [Google]
1461165189358.jpg
29 KB, 452x455
>>1283008
I proved my point twice over. But i just get fingers in ears "lalalala reddit told me to not like what im hearing". Stay mad kid.
>>
>>1283000

Way to miss the point you idiot. You said wrestlers also use the term to describe what they do when the fact is they don't. It's smarks coining these terms and thinking they know more about the business than the actual wrestlers. You're an idiot if you think every single loss is jobbing, you're also an idiot if you think the two terms are synonymous and interchangeable, you can't even use the correct form of "you're", and i guess by your stupid logic everyone on the wrestler is a jobber cause they've all lost before. Idiot.
>>
>>1283015

Saying "you're wrong I'm right" isn't proving anything my obese friend. And how is my opinion Reddit exactly? You're the one whining about precious indie darling AJ Styles not winning every single match.
>>
>>1282933
The amount of strawman in this small essay is ludicrous.
I just want you to process that you're not even responding to anyone who was talking about any of that. You're responding to people who simply enjoyed another facet of the product, and you're bringing up all this completely irrelevant stuff.
Calm down, breh.
>>
>>1283016
If you've never heard a wrestler say "do the job" thats your problem fagboy, don't throw a fit just because you're a retard.
>>
>>1283023

>1 paragraph
>Small essay

Oh and it's not about being mad that smarks are enjoying other things but saying blatantly false things like the US title scene has been more interesting in the last few months. Unless smarks now love ryback and I didn't get the memo.
>>
>>1283016
>didnt read post about difference between jobbing and jobber
>not reading
>correcting people grammar as part of an argument
>wow it is awfully reddit in here.
>>
>>1283033
So any opinion you disagree with is "blatantly false" huh?
>>
>>1283033
>people enjoy things you don't
>you go into detail about who should and shouldn't be the top guy, Dean Malenko and how what they like is blatantly false

Take a break for a little while, my man.
>>
>>1283038

It's not an opinion you idiot. The us title has been complete wank the past few months and it went from prominence to pre-show irrelevance. This is an objective fact and only a truly jaded and butthurt smark would say that the main title scene has been worse.
>>
>>1283040
I don't think anyone ever said that. In-fact, the initial statement was just about how the Main event is shitty due to being the most micromanaged part, which is majorly pretty fair.
You're just getting randomly assblasted because you're imagining people are disagreeing with your objectively factual opinions.
>>
>>1283036

>This moron who h uses losing and jobbing interchangeably is still going
>Accuses me of being Reddit while jerking over vanilla midgets

Make up your mind sperg.
>>
>>1283040
>It's not an opinion you idiot. The us title has been complete wank the past few months and it went from prominence to pre-show irrelevance. This is an objective fact and only a truly jaded and butthurt smark would say that the main title scene has been worse.

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>1283042

The US title being irrelevant isn't an opinion. I think you need to go back to grade school and learn what the difference between an opinion and a fact is.
>>
>>1283047
You're the only person talking about the US Title Scene.
Seriously, stop talking about the US Title Scene. You were the first person to bring it up and you keep harping about it for some strange reason.
>>
>>1283044

So you read the entire post then stopped reading? Congratulations autist, looks like you're making significant progress.
>>
The autism is strong.
>>
>>1283048

Seriously how can you afford to be this stupid? Someone said that the main event scene is the worst thing going on and I told him that the us title has gone back to being irrelevant and then you butt in whining about opinions and saying I should stop hating on what other people like. If you're gonna insert yourself into something at least know what you're talking about first else you end up looking like a massive tool
>>
>>1283048
faggot
>>
>>1283050
>being this new

Lurk more you fucking queer
>>
>>1283051

Now that you're here, yes.
>>
>>1283065
>n-no u!
18+
>>
>>1283057
I saw that original post, he didn't outright say "the main event scene is the worst thing" as you're implying.
He just said it's generally the most formulaic.
By-and-large that's a pretty fair statement. It's subject to the most micro-management, I can see how people would react negatively to that.
Nobody brought up the US Title but you. He never even said he preferred the US Title to the WWEWHC.
>>
>>1283064

You being autistic isn't anyone's fault. The fact that you can't even quote correctly...lol just go back to /b/ you pimple faced little teenage wimp.
>>
>>1283057
>you will never be this irrationally furious about what other people like

jesus christ lad
>>
>>1283072

You mean the same way you're furious about the current wwe champion in a scripted soap opera? I'm not even mad, I'm just laughing at you idiots who will bend over backwards and say anything to discredit Roman reigns all cause he didn't waste his early 20's wrestling in dirt gyms for $20 a night and can't do a million flips.
>>
>>1283018
Im not sure your reading comprehension is above a 5th grade level. I dont like the way he is set up because it makes the fights meaningless. If you have your top contender jobbing in every fucking match or only beating no names it is a waste of time. There is no hype becuase he doesnt look strong and he doesnt look like he stands a chance so why would i care.

Also your opinion is that AJ can only be liked by a indy reddit fan? Please stop being retarded I only post on asp and literally no one agrees on anything. Everyone hates every wrestler and likes all the others. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>1283067

Wow the sad thing here is you aren't even trolling me like the idiot who doesn't know the difference between losing and jobbing. I brought up the us title because he mentioned "lower card titles" of which the us title is and has been for months, are you admitting that you can't read or that you're just this stupid? You can say you enjoy hornswoggle vs el Torito more than you do Roman reigns, that's your opinion, but don't cry and whine when someone calls you out on it. If your only go-to is "it's muh opinion" and you can't even justifiably defend it then what are you even doing?
>>
>>1283079
Why do you think I hate Roman?

>I'm not even mad, I'm just laughing

How many times have we all read this by now?
It's basically the sound-off for butthurt.
>>
>>1283084
>the amount of strawman
>randomly bringing up Roman
>getting this angry people don't agree with him and like everything he likes

Take a breather.
>>
>>1283084
>losing and jobbing are different
Love this meme
>>
>>1283082

>This idiot again back to using losing and jobbing interchangeably

Kay off watching, "the Joe Cronin show" and all those other whack podcasts, you honestly sound pathetic.

>Mad that the face of the company isn't losing to some Indie darling who just got debuted 4 months ago
>>
>>1283089

>Thread is about Roman
>Original discussion is about Roman
>Why are you bringing up Roman

At this point even you have to admit you're not pretending to be stupid anymore. What a mess.
>>
>>1283097
It was just about how people didn't particularly like the ME Scene. Not Roman in particular.
You really need to calm down.
>>
WWE need to just bite the damn bullet and turn Ramen Lames heel.
>>
>>1283097
Reading it over, it just stemmed from the nature of how WWE books their ME scene.
You seem to be the only one forcing Roman into it, pretending people have been hating on him, when nobody really has been making much mention of him....
>>
>>1283098

But Roman is part of the current main event scene and he has been since last year September.

>You mad

Is this you admitting you're underage?
>>
>>1283104
I mean, >>1283101 pretty much nailed it.
Nobody make specific note of him, you were just assuming they disliked the main event because of him
Personally, I dislike the main event scene, and it's not because of Roman specifically. It's just a really tame stable-war.
If any one person/group turns me off it it's the Usos.
>>
>>1283101

Lol how can I be forcing Roman into it when he's the topic of discussion and has been since the very beginning of the thread? All this talk about jobbing and main event scene is all centered about Reigns... I'd say this is some elaborate trolling but I'm afraid youre not smart enough to pull that off, you've already shown you can't even read basic sentences correctly
>>
>>1283122
I'm just saying, this particular sub-discussion within the thread wasn't solely pertaining to Roman, rather the overall treatment of the Main Event scene from a writing/booking standpoint, without an emphasis on the people in it.
>>
>>1283122
Why does it bother you that people don't like Roman? Does it bother you when people don't like other wrestlers that you like? It's ok to have your own opinions, but you should respect those of others. You've been coming across as very rude and, frankly, a little bit mean.
>>
>>1283127
Go back 2 reddit
>>
>>1283133
kys retarded anti-smark
>>
>>1282782
you left out
>seanigger
my guy
>>
>>1283181
I'm as smarky as it gets, you have the wrong guy
>>
>tfw every time I watched him win a match by suddenly summoning his energy for a spear out of nowhere I just felt vaguely deflated and lost interest in WWE

I haven't watched in months, is it any better?
>>
>>1283246
No every natch ends like that.
Every
Single
One
>>
>>1283246
no, that faulty seanigger is champion and just doing that thing he does
no one likes him, the people here pretending to like him don't.
it's really shitty, it's gotten to the point where they edit people's signs, mute the boos and put in stock cheers.
the state of things, my guy.
>>
>>1283210
O bet you're proud to be a smark
>>
>>1283246
>felt vaguely deflated

Fuck man. I know what you mean.
>>
>>1283246
Has any Roman match ended in anything other than a spear?

It's still like that. Fuck, he's just boring and his spear isn't even that great. Then again it's hard to find anyone who does a good one, it's very rare. From currently active wrestlers I'd say Mil Muertes has the best one.
>>
>>1283335
I think Reigns has beaten some jabronis with the Supermeme Punch.

And I'm sure there's some other crappy finishes in his run, too.
>>
>>1283344
Probably true, but it's mostly jobbers still.

>be called the powerhouse
>don't use a move that uses power as your signature/finisher
errors.jpg

Also superman punch is a shit move.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.