[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was This The Greatest Alternative Sport Of Our Time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1280x720-xC8.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-xC8.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
Was This The Greatest Alternative Sport Of Our Time?
>>
Lawn bowls
>>
Right you are Ken
>>
GET IT ON!
>>
Indeed!

List of injuries:

Broken ribs 41
Broken jaws 19
Bruised chin 312
Bruised shins 282
Knocked out 9
Concussion 35
Winded 276
Fractured Skull 2
Black eye 112
Torn muscles 62
>>
>>1282726
I hope this board can become 90 percent mxc instead of 90 percent wwe.

Also guy on the left was a governor of a Japanese equivalent of a state and later served in Japan's house of representatives and the guy on the right is essentially Japan's Scorsese and is pretty much just as acclaimed by critics internationally as Scorsese.
>>
>>1282726
GET
IT
ON
>>
Guy ledouche is 4chan personified lol
>>
How did so many Babaganoosh's compete on the show? They must be a huge athletic family
>>
>This Takeshi's Castle show is EXTREME!! American Producer 2
>Indeed American Producer 1, but how will the audience know it's EXTREME!!?
>I know American Producer 2, we'll give it a shitty name with EXTREME!! in the title so people will know it's EXTREME!!
>Excellent American Producer 1, and we'll put some shitty dubbing over it to top it off
>Will Mr Kitano mind American Producer 2?
>We don't give a shit about Based Takeshi, American Producer 1, fuck him
>EXTREME!!
>>
>>1282726
Love the mxc
>>
File: numbers.png (385 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
numbers.png
385 KB, 640x370
>>1282823
>"You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. So you got a 25 per cent - at best - to beat me. And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. You see, the three way at Sacrifice you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning cause Kurt Angle knows he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try. So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 and 1/3 chance, minus my 25 per cent chance and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 per cent chance of winning if it goes one on one and then add the 66 and 2/3 per cent chance, I got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice. See, but I'm gonna break it down for you, ladies. Would you rather be with me or would you rather be with Joe?"
>>
>>1282922

You know, I don't get why people say shit like this.

They made the show comedic and played up the antics and the really bad falls people had in the show. It was never trying to be some sort of adaptation or American version of Takeshi's Castle. It was more like a MST3K variant of a gameshow.
>>
>>1282823
>This pleb doesn't know Great Sasuke was a politician and was allowed to wear his mask with his suit to the office.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.