[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HHH BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11
File: SAVAGECORNY.jpg (89 KB, 624x414) Image search: [Google]
SAVAGECORNY.jpg
89 KB, 624x414
HHH BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>1282246
Kek.

Jim cornette trying to get some heat
>>
File: 1462599323190.jpg (207 KB, 493x500) Image search: [Google]
1462599323190.jpg
207 KB, 493x500
>Triple H
>Not over

Pick one manlet.
Triple H is one of the GOAT.
>>
>none of which ever got over

coming from the man who thought matt morgan was the future of wrestling
>>
>>1282253
I thought bobby roode was matt morgan
>>
>>1282246
Good old Corny Jim, at it again.
>>
Triple H and Dean Ambrose have been main eventing a lot of House Shows lately all of them consisting of Dean going over in the end

Hunter had to have come to the conclusion that Reigns should have betrayed the Shield, Win the World Championship, make Rollins the top Babyface, and Keep Ambrose momentum from 2014 going after Reigns and not Rollins
>>
>>1282253
Didn't he also get BTFO by Kenny Omega
>>
>>1282261
Not really. Kenny's diss was about as weak as his matches
>>
>>1282261
he got BTFO by everyone.

Honestly Cornette is fucking annoying to follow in twitter

When he isn't bitching about capitalism and republicans, hes bitching about flippy wrestlers

>>1282264
>not really
Considering he was fucking seething and is still tweeting about, I'd say he got fucked pretty hard
>>
>>1282284
Cornette has been stewing about HHH and HBK preferring Russo over him back in 1997 for 20 years now. That's just Jim. Any slight will make him hold a grudge forever. I still think the Omega diss was kinda weak especially the "rent" stuff. I mean come on, Jim's obviously pretty wealthy.
>>
>be Triple H
>have the highest record of Wrestlemania main events
>gets to fuck Stephanie in the ass raw

>be Jim Cornette
>bitch on your podcast all day with no waifu

Sounds like you faggots can relate
>>
>>1282264
Jim what are you doing in /asp/?
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1416x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1416x680
>>1282295
bruh
>>
File: voluptuous.jpg (68 KB, 328x410) Image search: [Google]
voluptuous.jpg
68 KB, 328x410
>>1282295
>not having a BBW waifu

kys ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1282246
>Guys, remember me? Jim Cornette? G-guys? Do you want me to do my funny face again?
>>
>>1282294
well you really gotta use a good diss on someone like Cornette, fuck looking at him wrong would cause him to go on a 20 minute rant about you
>>
>>1282305
you really dont gotta*
>>
>>1282305
Better to ignore him than to spill spaghetti on some haphazard, spur of the moment "burn". Omega needs to brush up on his banter skills,
>>
>>1282246
>muh Smoke and Toke Mountain
Fuck off Jimbo
>>
>>1282264
jej
>>
>>1282298

eat a syphilis coated cock.
>>
>>1282350
bruh at least you aint that fat
>>
>>1282351

yeah.

I ain't even mad
>>
>>1282298
>Screencapping a random tripfag's comment
Please have sex
>>
>>1282353
are you white?
>>1282354
put your trips back on beato luchardor
>>
>>1282354
Trip back on beato luchabore
> i nearly have cage's body even though i am 4 foot 9 and 15 stone
>>
>>1282350
>>1282353

>not that fat
>BTFO

pathetic
>>
>>1282260

Trips was in the ring with Dean at Road Block, he heard the cheering and him and Dean look like they have a mini discussion right before the match. Trips looked all surprised and Dean was like "You see this shit? You understand why I should be winning, don't you?"

Trips was in the ring with Roman at Wrestlemania and he heard the boos. Do you think Triple H likes getting booed? Even if he probably enjoyed being most people's preferred victory, I'm sure he doesn't want to be associated with a clusterfuck of bad booking like that. You can see him and Stephen shooting all kinds of "this is ridiculous" glances. Hell, you could tell Trips wasn't happy with the crowd reactions on the Raw attacks leading up to Mania. I think he genuinely believed he would get Roman over, and at Roadblock you can see the wheels turning in his head as the stadium reacts appropriately to Dean instead of Reigns.
>>
>>1282260
>make Rollins the top Babyface
I dunno, rollins was a great heel.
>>
>>1282260
>Hunter had to have come to the conclusion that Reigns should have betrayed the Shield,

That would've been awful.
>>
>>1282714
Actually

>Reigns betrays SHEBD
>joins Haitchvolution
>doesn't really need to talk since Triple H will bore us enough with AS A MATTER OF FACT promos
>can just deliver one liners
>just kicks ass and doesn't say much

Sounds better than what actually happened to Roman, doesn't it?
>>
>>1282709
>Rollins was a great heel
>universally loved by the internet
>>
>>1282716
Not really.
>>
>>1282246

You gotta love Corny.

AND FUCK YOU RUSSO, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!
>>
>>1282253
To be fair Matt Morgan should have done more. He was pretty good in TNA. It might just be that Morgan doesn't have it in him to get to the top. RVD is the same way. Lack of motivation to really try. If RVD seriously cared the dude would have won multiple World Heavyweight titles on ability alone and everyone knows it.
>>
>>1282742
I don't gotta love shit.

Cornette is a cuckold loser nigger.

I enjoy his takes though.
>>
>>1282748

Ok, Russo. Now tells us more how you going to save the business.
>>
>>1282253

With a non-retarded gimmick and a non-retarded promotion, he could've been a draw. Unfortunately that never happened.
>>
>>1282246
>even KO BTFO this faggot hard
literally a fucking joke on the medium
>>
>>1282747
RVD got buried by HHH.
>>
>>1282759
sure he did, vince. sure he did.
>>
>>1282766
KO & The Young Bucks actually buried Corny on the same night, it was glorious
>>
>>1282709
He was a functional Heel at the very best.
And that's only pertaining to his promos, since he wrestled Face at PPVs, so you could take Heel points off him for not actually working like one.
I give him props for being dropped right into the "open the show for 15 minutes weekly!" role and not sinking outright, but he didn't exactly swim.
>>
CAN'T CORNHOLE THE CORNETTE HOLE
>>
>>1282762
No the guy just doesn't give much fucks. Listen to some of his shoot interviews. He doesn't care much to travel and only cares when the price is right. He doesn't really give much shits about being champion though.

WWE is always willing to have him back.
>>
>>1282778
There is no universal method of working like a heel.

Not everybody has to be a boring chinlock fest like Orton: in fact, nobody ever should be.
>>
Sigh. So, Cornette is still bitter about the curtain call """exposing the business.""" What else is new?
>>
>>1282742
I honestly really like listening to some of Cornettes stories as he seems to have a fucking wrestling wikipedia in his head with all the dates, people and locations.

But the fact that he tries to shoot at other current wrestlers to try and stay relevant is just horrible.
>>
>>1282748
>still not knowing what cuckold means
>>
>>1282784
I liked that one story of RVD where there was tribute to the troops I think (around christmas or so) and they wanted to travel to Iraq or whatever. And RVD just told Vince that he won't go. And then people thought Vince really likes RVD because of that but they never opposed McMahon themselves
>>
>>1282785
I never said there was. But it's not flying around every PPV doing shit that will get the crowd popping. You can be as obscure and non-specific as you want, that's the polar-opposite of what a Heel seeks to achieve.
>>
>>1282789

Cornette was the sort of guy to write down everything and commit it to memory anyway. This is the man who could - and did - put together a scrapbook of exactly who the Midnight Express wrestled, where, in front of how many and for how much, spanning almost their entire careers.
>>
>>1282802
As far as memes go, I think the "is the autistic?" question should have been posted with Cornettes face from the beginning.
>>
>>1282802
>Week 42
>Bob had tendies for lunch again
>we have a match later tonight
>my feet hurt
>fuck Triple H
>tfw no podcast yet
>S P R I T E
>>
>>1282798
Yeah had it been wrestlers like Cena he would have been all over that. It's great publicity to for anyone that goes. RVD? Nope gives no fucks. Would have been cool seeing how far RVD can go but he's not going to kiss no one's ass.
>>
>>1282788

He is a bitter human being, i give you that. His problem is not curtain call, but how HHH and WWE bury talent just because of politics like Cliq and HHH has being doing over and over.

I bet you like the shitty product that they offer, so put it on a plate and eat it with your hands.
>>
>>1282812
Different anon here

I can understand him being mad about HHHs backstage politics. A lot of people were/are mad because of it, and it's completely understandable. But currently Aytch actually works on to try and put younger people over.

Yeah, he put the title on himself. To try and get Reigns over. Everyone saw that it won't fucking work from a mile away, but he can't say that he didn't try. Literally insulted fans, calling them losers and lowlifes for weeks and weeks but the problem was his opponent, who just can't get over.

I despise Hunter for what he did in the past but thanks to him also bringing in new talent or indie stars I can slightly forgive him for his notorious burials and the "I'll look strong all the time" mentality
>>
>>1282775

Sure, because he was agaisn't KO not work out and being a lazy ass wrestler besides his talent.

Now tell me more how LU is great and that a hundred years old woman got over winning the title.

Is this Lost in Space?
>>
>>1282812
Joke's on you, I haven't watched WWE's programme regularly since 2012 (before that I stopped after Benoit's death and came back when Punk cut that worked shoot promo). Nowadays, I only tune in during the Road to Wrestlemania ® and even then I don't watch everything.
>>
>>1282811
It's literally not even the same person. Get your facts straight before parroting shitty memes.
>>
>>1282809
>but he's not going to kiss no one's ass.
Thats why people like him.
>>
>>1282302
EW GET IT AWAY FROM ME
>>
>>1282253
He was supposed to win the TNA World Title. At Bound for Glory, Kurt Angle tried to use backstage politics to let Morgan go over but the company refused. If you want to blame anyone, blame TNA.
>>
>>1282246
I like it when Bret pulls this shit, because he's more savage towards the WWE in general. But when Cornette does it, he basically just targets the same old people with weak banter and makes himself look bootyblasted.
>>
WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA
>>
>>1282716
yeah

at least he'd be the face of the company because the authority said so, which is the reality

instead of face of the company, fighting the authority and nobody is buying it
>>
>>1282812
NXT is there to prove how wrong you are.

Why do you think Smarks don't say a word anymore about Triple H? Because it's evident the one burying talent is Vince. Not trips.
>>
>>1282459
>>1282778
Completely agree with these two
>>
>>1282762
RVD got burried by da weed
>>
>>1282762
RVD screwed RVD
>>
>>1282252
It is a fact HHH never drew. He worked with guys that drew.
>>
File: please_boo_me.png (150 KB, 213x297) Image search: [Google]
please_boo_me.png
150 KB, 213x297
>>1282459
>>
File: rocky johnny bravo.jpg (23 KB, 342x626) Image search: [Google]
rocky johnny bravo.jpg
23 KB, 342x626
>Haitch marks trying to rewrite history

When people talk about the biggest names in wrestling in both marquee and sales, only Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Austin and Rock are ever brought up. Never Trips.
>>
>>1282987
>Not Trips
>Am I fucking going over?
>2002-05 Reign of Terror
>Didn't put Orton over until 2009 in a bullshit match, should have done it at Mania
>Didn't put RVD and Booker T over at their peak
>Buried Sheamus
>Randomly would pedigree guys to make them look like geeks
>Always had to get his win back
>Always has to hit his stupid move to win a match despite doing something dirty like hitting someone with a sledgehammer. Because a hammer shot isn't enough.
>>
>>1283081
>Randomly would pedigree guys to make them look like geeks

Fucking Haitch. This shit has happened way too many times for no reason other than to make his ego feel better
>>
File: 1423619930843.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1423619930843.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>listening to Cornette in 2016

Who the fuck would want to do this?
>>
>>1283078
Ultimate Warrior?????????
>>
>>1283078
> Ultimate Warrior

top fucking kek
>>
>>1282815
> Corny cucks literally so mad they can't even type properly
>>
File: 1461094131203.jpg (61 KB, 747x807) Image search: [Google]
1461094131203.jpg
61 KB, 747x807
>>1283078
> Ultimate Warrior
>>
File: 1461123554155.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1461123554155.png
34 KB, 470x512
>people unironically defend triple h in 2016
>>
>>1283110
>>1283112
>>1283120
Underaged b&s
>>
>>1283126
NXT NXT NXT
WOMENS WRESTLING *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* WOMENS WRESTLING
WE ARE AWESOME
AYYYYY WE WANT SOME BAYLAYY
THANK YOU HAITCH THANK YOU HAITCH THANK YOU HAITCH
>>
I used to like Cornette but damn when shoots are his bread and butter after while you notice that bitching is all it is and all he does, he sounds like a Beyonce fan here.

If you can`t find a balance that`s at least 40% positive shit you may as well become a feminist (which I`m sure he identifies as)

I`m not really a fan of HHH and I`m sure he was a big part of the machine that "fucked" Jim over....TWO DECADES ago, he is such an ex girlfriend.
>>
>>1283081
Booker T never getting the belt is, IMO, Haitch's biggest crime.
>>
>>1283128
The only people who think Warrior did anything but flop as THE guy are the underage ones buying into WWE revisionist history, son.
>>
Austin, Rock, Foley made Vince a billionaire. HHH/Stephanie made him a millionaire again
>>
>>1283078
Sting?
>>
>>1282459
It was almost sad to see Haitch put in some of the best work I've seen in his career and having it fall flat because he simply could not get the crowd reactions he needed no matter what he did. It was a shame really, the build he did to WM was fantastic and his match with Deano was great.
>>
>>1283078
Ric Flair?
>>
>>1283078
Macho Madness bitch. Warrior was relevant for a year at best.
>>
Classic James E. latching onto current events to try to be relevant.
>>
>>1282747
RVD is a future Hall of Famer
>>
Jim Cornette never drew a dime.
>>
>Cornette hates gimmick/hardcore matches
>his defining moment happened in a scaffold match

L O L
>>
>>1282264
Sup Jim
>>
>>1283450
>Midnight Express never drew
>>
>>1283485
>Midnight Express drew
>>
>>1283452
>Not understanding the build up for a gimmick vs random as fuck gimmick matches
>>
>>1283489
When did you start using 4chan, Jim?
>>
>>1283488
They did
>>1283493
When I ran out of Sprite
>>
>>1282762
RVD got buried by DUDE WEED XD
>>
File: 1462224709944.png (581 KB, 581x464) Image search: [Google]
1462224709944.png
581 KB, 581x464
>>1282814
>But currently Aytch actually works on to try and put younger people over.

I know people like to say "HE'S B-B-B-BURYING PEOPLE", but every person he's gotten into a feud with in the last few years, he's allowed them to go over. Short of a few exceptions.

He's been letting Dean beat him consistently, he let Roman go over at the biggest WM ever, he pretty much is giving Rollins the biggest rub ever, and pretty much created a faction that's sole purpose was meant to put Daniel Bryan over.
>>
>>1283081
he will likely surpass flair and cena for title reigns as well, likely to pass Hogan for WM main events too

kek based haitch
>>
>>1283070
No individual has ever been a draw. No one has ever been enough of a star that majority of the people in the audience is there just to watch that individual.
>>
>>1282716
Roman's best as a enforcer who doesn't say shit, so this would work better.
>>
>>1283846
Who is
>SCSA
>The Rock
>Hulk Hogan
>>
>>1283846
I legit only watched raw to see Austin, the rest was background noise that I didn't have to watch and could easily have skipped if not for the fact that I didn't know when Austin would appear during the show
>>
>>1283905
He really should've started his singles debut as a mute like Goldberg.
The silence added to his character and didn't hinder him
>>
>>1283912
Literally the only three people in the world who is a draw. Ric Flair isn't, Cena isn't, HHH isn't, Shawn Michaels isn't. I'd even say right now, the only two draws are Hogan and Rock.
>>
>>1284268

Hogan must be bigger draw ever. Draw in WWF for years. Left to WCW and kept as a draw, re-built himself as Hollywood and was even bigger than Michael Jordan in 90's.

He keeps being draw since he gets heat for put his personal life in the sewer and late Gawker trial.

Rock is a draw because movies.

SCSA, does his podcast, have two tv shows and got a bigger pop than his fat beer belly and Roman's boos after won title sum together.

I need to mention Piper, he did movies too and was very popular almost as Hogan.
>>
File: S2910c.gif (1 MB, 282x211) Image search: [Google]
S2910c.gif
1 MB, 282x211
>>1283846
>>1284268
>No individual has ever been a draw
>Literally the only three people in the world who are a draw
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.