[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So hypotherical scenario. You are put in charge of wwe behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: SHOW ME.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SHOW ME.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
So hypotherical scenario.
You are put in charge of wwe behind the scene you get final say in literally everything and all changes you make happen. Total Control of the product and ecerything with in it

How do you fix wwe?
>>
End it all.
>>
Diva lesbian orgy
>>
Yoshi Tatsu on commentary
>>
SUPER DRAGON
>>
Sign back Cement Mixer Cuck (because he won't fight in UFC ever) promising him his Russlemania main event win against Roman. Then I screw him and ring the bell while he's in a rest hold. In his hometown too.
>>
Chris Benoit appreciation night
>>
book a storyline where byron saxton is tired of JBL's shit and they fight at wrestlemania 33
>>
>>1282041
Yes, I will steal.
>>
fire all the manlets
>>
>>1282092
>firing over 50% of the active roster.
good luck m8
>>
>>1282041
yes
>>
hire kevin nash, put him in charge as a booker/wrestler
>>
>>1282002
Dissolve the company.
>>
my plan
>Raw becomes 2 hours again
>de-emphasize in ring promos in lieu of back stage promos, the ring is for matches, not publically felating yourself
>smackdown is treated as a show that continues the plot from raw and is no longer just Raw Recaps with wrestling intermixed
>instate a "WWE Network championship" that is contested in matches that are broadcasted only on the wwe network, special events, ppv's and the occasional nxt appearance.
>reinstate a lower card championship like The European championship
>start booking womnes matches with stipulations "ladder, steel cage, item on a pole match"
>get in touch with time Warner and turner entertainment; cut deal to run the old wcw commercials with a "only on the wwe network" tacked on at the end
>do the same for philadelphia television stations and the respective ecw commercials.
>>
>>1282002
Put every title on Sin Cara
>>
File: daniel bryan DIAGRAMS.jpg (52 KB, 423x720) Image search: [Google]
daniel bryan DIAGRAMS.jpg
52 KB, 423x720
>Cut down Raw to 2 hours.
>Bump NXT up to 2 hours.
>Drop WWE Main Event.
>Put Cena on the Undertaker schedule.
>Take Rusev off TV for like 6 months and air a bunch of training vignettes with him in a frozen wilderness, chopping down trees and lifting anvils and shit, Rocky IV style.
>Get the McMahons off TV, make the show about the belt.
>Make the Miz a manager, put him with Apollo and Corbin.
>New Day vs Wyatts, Wyatts win.
>New Day splits up.
>Main even push for Big E.
>Get Kurt Angle back as new manager for American Alpha.
>Make Harper the new Kane (not literally, but jobber to the stars, main even legit threat guy).
>Unify IC and US belt.
>Bring back Legend Killer Randy.
>Randy retires Mark Henry, Taker, Goldust, and Big Show.
>Put those 4 in the hall of fame.

Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>1282108
>Already 3 singles titles
>wants to add 2 more
Come on man.

The WCW and ECW commercials are a good idea tho
>>
>>1282002
everything on /asp/ will just be a rehash of old /wooo/ threads
>>
>>1282119
well, one is a "special stipulations belt" a 'network champion" is basically a "give this to a guy who's about to receive a push" thing.

and reinstating something like the european championship just gives the lower card more shit to do
>>
>>1282128
>well, one is a "special stipulations belt" a 'network champion" is basically a "give this to a guy who's about to receive a push" thing.
That's called the NXT Championship.

>and reinstating something like the european championship just gives the lower card more shit to do
That's any belt other than the Worlds.
>>
>>1282133
>That's called the NXT Championship.
that's for wwe developmental. the hypothetical network champion would appear on all wwe programing, but the belt is only contested in championship matches broadcasted on network programing.

>any belt other than the world
when I mean lower card, I mean the people who do that first match on the card for an episode of raw. a championship for the jobbers basically.
>>
>>1282002
I'd slowly push Bo Dallas and the Wyatts, get them into a storyline, and then have Bo join up with his brother to finally take control of the WWE

I'd also fire Big Strongman
>>
>>1282144
I remember you from fant/asp/ie booking thread.
I still think it's a hard stretch of bo to pull a 180 like that, but hey it could work
>>
>>1282114
Taking away my Rusev for 6 months. Youre out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>1282108

>start booking womnes matches with stipulations "ladder, steel cage, item on a pole match"

Goddamnit Russo, no one likes you.
>>
>>1282181
I'm not gonna pick a hell in a cell match for divas and I couldn't think of any crwative stipulations.
I'm very sorry :-;
>>
>>1282191

I'm pretty sure they've already done Thing On A Pole matches for the women. It was usually a paddle or something, contested between a complete whore and someone who might have a fraction of wrestling talent. And either the whore would lose and enjoy being spanked because ATTITUDE, or the whore would WIN, spank the girl who wasn't an utter slut out of the ring, and then take her clothes of anyway because there's no other way for the whore to get over.
>>
File: the90suckked.png (3 MB, 1833x995) Image search: [Google]
the90suckked.png
3 MB, 1833x995
>>1282211
>>
Cancel it and air re-runs of WCW every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
>>
>>1282243
women crush wednesday is stupid
>>
Give equal pay to all talent and pay for hotel rooms
>>
John Cena 20X World Champion by 2019.
>>
>>1282092
So you'd be firing yourself?

>>1282097
Because it worked so well for WCW in the late 90s...
>>
>>1282211

I'm gonna need some sauce.
>>
>>1282108
FUCK
Besides the item on the pole thing, ya got me excited. Until I realized the terrible reality I live in
>>
>>1282144
I always wanted to see where bo gets something

Maybe a win over someone higher up on the card. The loser goes nuts and beats bo

Arena goes dark

Lights up

Sister Abigail

No explanation this would happen off and on
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.