[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/ sux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: basedcottonbelly.jpg (33 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
basedcottonbelly.jpg
33 KB, 600x763
WWE is a physical soap opera with unique characters. Therefore, everybody is entitled to their own opinion on who their favorite wrestlers/superstars are. So why do we all have to criticize each other on who are our favorites? 4chan alone is one of the biggest discussion threads on the internet, so why are we wasting our time insulting each other instead of actually having civil discussion on things we like. Let's, for once, say things like "I agree with your opinion" or "You're right" instead of expressions like "kys manlet", "18+", "have sex", etc. Let's start a peaceful movement to make /asp/ great again.
>>
sup /woo/
>>
>>1281805
18+, have sex and kys manlet. I bet you live paycheck to paycheck and you're a dean mark faggot
>>
Everyone that posts here is just lonely and looking for comadery.
>>
>>1281815
That's the entirety of 4chan. A gathering of social outcasts that don't know how to converse any other way
>>
This is the most underage board on 4chan other than maybe /vp/. Most of the faggots here were shitting in diapers or not even born during the Attitude Era.
>>
>>1281825
2bh I think it's quite the opposite.

Also /v/ is probably the youngest board.
>>
>kys manlet
That is the only appropriate response to ramen rains marks
>>
File: 1453960000769.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453960000769.gif
2 MB, 200x200
there's plenty of discussion

just ditch the general

also there's nothing interesting happening in WWE now and that's most of what people talk about here
>>
>>1281834
The woo reject children on this board unironically like Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1281881
there is literally nothing wrong with Roman Reigns
>>
>>1281888
18+
>>
>>1281805
cuz my autism wont let me faggot ide advise you to have sex but manlet 18+
>>
>>1281805
Why don't you try out Reddit
>>
>>1281888
yes, once you get past the fact that he's not as skilled on the mic, is being booked to win all his matches even when it doesn't make sense for him to win, and has next to nothing that makes him interesting as a character. There is nothing wrong with Roman Reigns,
>>
>>1281805

First of all, you're a faggot.

We don't need to agree with each other because we're all wrong. Only a pussy would agree with an idiot just for the sake of agreeing.

But this place WOULD be a lot better if people actually constructed an argument for why someone is wrong, instead of spamming "18+" and shit. The goddamn mods need to get on this spamming and shitposting (both expressly against the rules) and install some filters.
>>
>>1282069
>mod please delete things I don't like
back to woo nigger, have sex and hit the gym
>>
>>1282063

Most of that isn't even stuff that's actively WRONG with Reigns, it's stuff he isn't especially good at, and HORRIBLE booking by a delusional, senile narcissist.
>>
>>1282076
that's effectively the worst part. Everything wrong about him is just an extension of everything wrong with wwe's style of booking their "mainevent heel"
>>
>>1282072

>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases,

Emphasis on uncalled for catchphrases and flames.

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

The pure shitposting that has ruined /asp/ is against the letter and spirit of multiple global rules, and the mods have a history of filtering stupid shit that you autists use to drown out anything resembling productive discussion or contributions like "senpai" and such.
>>
>>1282063
oh oh and he's a puncher/tackler, not a wrestler
i mean seriously
not a powerbomb, not a suplex, not even a headlock every now and again? i don't demand a damn chain wrestling seminar every match of the night, or a high-flying flippyfest, but srsly where's the spots with this guy?
>>
Woo niggers, youtube comment section, and redditors needs to leave
>>
>>1281822
Speak for yourself I make 140k as a grill cook at Wendy's
>>
>>1281805
>stop making fun of my wrestler!!

Lose weight fatass
>>
File: you.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>1282130
no one cares nerd
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.