[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Jericho and miz the only dudes on the current roster that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_13494-dwaynejo-560527234.jpg (79 KB, 628x453) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13494-dwaynejo-560527234.jpg
79 KB, 628x453
Are Jericho and miz the only dudes on the current roster that can talk

All dese other niggas are trash
>>
>>1281627
fat man cuts good promos
>>
>>1281637
Who da fug is fatman
>>
>>1281669
Big show
>>
Enzo, Steph, Bubba, The New Day in tandem but probably not on their own except Xavier would probably be fine, and Anderson is fine just not in the WWE environment
>>
>>1281680
The New Day are kinda shit at trash talk. They do their comedy segments, and sometimes they're amusing, but all I can remember of their actual trash talk is
>league of booty
>league of booty is trash
>they have physical trash in the ring and call each member of the LoN trash
>they say booty again

It was pretty painfully bad.
>>
>>1281694
They're over as fuck and they deliver their lines well. The content is sorta irrelevant to how well they can talk in this era of over scripted nonsense being able to deliver the lines and getting the crowd involved is a much more effective measurement criteria.

As for the content itself I agree, but they still get huge reactions and merch sales.
>>
>>1281705
I never said they weren't over or any of that.
But trash talk specifically is kinda hinged on the content. The crowd can pop for it, they can buy your shirts, but if you can't bring the bantz, you can't bring the bantz.
>>
Everyone is awful because all of the material is fucking garbage and nobody could make it sound good

I don't even watch promos anymore because it's all fake as fuck and scripted to hell
>>
>>1281710
But ts all very scripted Xavier and BIg E are creative dudes they could do a lot better if given more freedom.
>>
>>1281716
New Day have stated many times that they have a great deal of creative freedom. They seem to be one of the more untethered acts on the roster.
>>
Ambrose is good also
>>
>>1281627
Cena
>>
>>1281749
>THAT KID IN THE FRONT ROW IS THE REASON IM DOING THIS JACK! USA USA USA

ok sure
>>
>>1281627
Owens, Cody, Enzo. Big Show is pretty good when he wants to be.

It's hard to be good when you're given scripted garbage from creative. Material is a bigger problem than delivery, which plenty of guys are okay at.
>>
>>1281749
>FINE SPEECH JACK
>MUH SICK KIDS
>I'M GOING TO SHOUT NOW TO LET YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS I AM
>*pandering intensifies*
>>
>>1283433
>>1283414
Watch his promos of him vs. The Rock. Utterly annihilates him.
>>
> Miz
> 2016!Jericho

But they both suck on the mic...

>>1281694
Have you forgotten how excruciating Jericho's material at the beginning of this year was?
>>
>>1281627

They can't even see through the facade
>>
>>1283455
Lmao you have it ass-backwards. Rock murdered him

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=2ZBg-djXhaM
>>
>>1283429
I forgot about Cody he's really good as well
>>
>>1281627
What aboot. Big Casses sidekick, Kevin James, New Day, Big Show, Bo Dallas, Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Bray Whyat, Cena and Keith Slatter?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.