[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw roman reigns was cheered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: dean.png (192 KB, 478x322) Image search: [Google]
dean.png
192 KB, 478x322
>mfw roman reigns was cheered
>>
Dean seeing through the façade. Interesting
>>
>>1279092
Yup, the women and children are finally behind Roman after months of apathy, I wonder what changed.
>>
Vince must have paid a fuck ton to get people to cheer Roman, sad indeed.
>>
That's what happens when raw is in some shit hole like Nebraska
>>
>>1279418
>>1279424
>being this upset that people enjoy other things

wew lad
>>
>>1279418
C'mon, that's a bit tinfoil hat silly. There were a couple of Limp Bizkit looking guys on the side of the entrance ramp that really looked like plants, but there's no way enough people got paid to get that amount of cheering.
>>
If Vince can silence the boo's he could probably spend some cash to get Roman over.
>>
>>1279479
Sound Engineering is not the same as paying off a bunch of people.
>>
>>1279316

Are you saying that women and children don't count as fans now you fat smark? Only enlightened intellectuals like yourself who know what Chikara is?
>>
File: 1456103478076.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1456103478076.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
>Roman gets cheered
>Smarks go into overdrive and say that the cheers were piped in, Vince paid thousands of people to fake cheer, it's a stupid city xD (kek my fave), it's just women and children guise as if they dont matter.

Vince may be out of touch, but smarks are infinitely more demented. It's some serious level of delusion, stupidity and butthurt if you think a company is going to pay people money to cheer for someone.

Acting as if everyone who watches RAW is a jaded NXT mark who cheers for twinks like Austin Aries.
>>
>>1279484
Where in that post does it imply that women and children don't count as fans or otherwise are not valid cheering? Are you so eager to call people names on the internet that you forego basic reading comprehension to jump right at it?
>>
File: 19289181181.jpg (71 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
19289181181.jpg
71 KB, 370x370
The Gay Community is doing its JOB.
>>
>>1279493
they've edited signs lmao

This is the company that did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lla5K9d64Q

this company, especially Vince has, zero standards
>>
>>1279503

It is implied that women and children cheering for Roman somehow invalidates the cheers, and dont even pretend that it doesn't

>Complaining about name calling when he's upset that people cheer a TV character he doesn't like
>>
>>1279526
women and children are casuals that are fans of sports entertainment and not wrestling. They cheer for whoever is champ.
>>
>>1279526
Ok, man. You're gonna have to stop putting words in other people's mouths, all that was said is that today women and children were cheering for Roman when they didn't before, that is it. I was actually interested in people's opinions about why that is, but everything around here have to be taken as attacks on Roman. I don't mind Roman, like at all, but even if I did, that has nothing to do with dumb name calling of strangers that aren't even disagreeing with you.
>>
>>1279532

Tip your fedora harder reddit
>>
>>1279507
Vince also likes money. I don't think he could be willing to give money to his audience. There'd be too much talk about it on social media anyway.
>>
File: 523523523523523.jpg (37 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
523523523523523.jpg
37 KB, 840x630
>they're not wrestling fans. They're sports entertainment fans. Pay them no attention.
>>
>>1279539
Vince is willing to spend millions to hire the hottest faction in japan just to job to Roman.

Vince has no problems wasting money at all.
>>
million dollar mania.
>>
>Roman gets cheered
>"No its only wonen and kids"
>"No its a mark city"
>"No they edited the sound"
>"No they were plants"
>"No only retards do"
SMARKS BTFO
>>
>>1280299
Yes, 'cause having to brag about a split reaction clearly makes him and you a winner.
>>
>>1280317
Yes because having to brag about hating him clearly makes you a winner
>>
>>1280366
Then I guess it's a good thing nobody's doing that, huh?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.