[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the state of indie wrestling what went wrong lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: young cucks.jpg (19 KB, 477x267) Image search: [Google]
young cucks.jpg
19 KB, 477x267
>the state of indie wrestling
what went wrong lads?
>>
the most beta nerd males started becoming wrestlers
>>
Memes
>>
Smelly fat smarks who are into MLP, Anime, and Gaming.

That's your average wrestling fan nowadays
>>
File: best girl.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
best girl.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>1276400
It always was in the case of the latter two. It's just that modern anime and gaymes are garbage, resulting in people with shit taste.
>>
>>1276400
Im not a brony, hate gookshit with a passion and growth up of vidya at 15 yet i love wrestling
>>
>>1276412
>>1276424
cool story fat fucks
>>
>>1276429
Kek
>you must be X because i said so
seems like you are projecting brah
>>
I see nothing wrong here, Adam Cole is based, Guerillas of Destiny are based and the Young Bucks are OK. For a board that calls people who like indie wrestling "fedora tippers" you seems to care about the state of indie wrestling yourself
>>
>>1276436
yeah sure fat fuck.

go watch more anime weeb fucker
>>
>>1276445
18+
>>
>>1276489
Here is your (You) senpai
>>
was it ever good
>>
> Young Bucks working OP like the mark he is

Suck it, nerd.
>>
This >>1276395
It's like r/SquaredCircle became wrestlers. Gay bullshit like that idiot who uses his cock in every match and meme rubbish like the Young Cucks and Dickochet doing backflips and no selling every thirty seconds.
>>
>>1276396
this

Also WWE raiding talent and leaving fuck all name talent as free agents to draw and for others to learn from
>>
Based Bucks working anti smarks
>>
>>1276445
This 100%.
OP, take your b8 and stick it up your ass.
>>
>>1276445
>Guerillas of Destiny are based
Tama maybe but his brother is absolute shit. The Team is a shit
>>
literally thought those were girls for a second. what a bunch of faggots
>>
Back when people thought it was real, it was a sport for manly men. Today, there are wrestlers who took in wrestling as a part of "nerd culture" growing up, hence the weebs and vidya geeks you see in the business today.
>>
>all of theese post with the exact same points
Boy i sure do wonder if they might be from the same person
>>
>>1279947
>Gay bullshit like that idiot who uses his cock in every match
Fuck you Joey Ryan is awesome
>>
File: mmmGorgeous.jpg (20 KB, 390x382) Image search: [Google]
mmmGorgeous.jpg
20 KB, 390x382
>>1280236
Ah yes, those manly men.
>>
>>1279947

Ricochet's unbelievably smooth in the ring and shouldn't be grouped in with the others there.
>>
the BC has run its course and ROH is two years too late for this shit to be interesting
>>
>>1279947
Hey Jim, how ya doin?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.