[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this was probably the most consistent and solid ppv of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 594719_l.jpg (1012 KB, 569x854) Image search: [Google]
594719_l.jpg
1012 KB, 569x854
So this was probably the most consistent and solid ppv of the year so far.

Bullet Club firmly the most over faction going on right now.
>>
>>1275355
>Outlaw wrestling
>>
>Meme Cabana main eventing
>>
File: vince-mcmahon-reading-600x400.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-reading-600x400.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>1275355

> having colt 'the only guy who thinks i have talent is my boyfriend Semen Spunk' cabana anywhere near your main event
>>
This was my first time watching a full RoH PPV. The only match i got really into was the Cabana vs Lethal match but that got shitcanned by the Young Cucks and their Meme Kick Party. Fucking hated it. Other than that, is it normal for them to use NJPW top guys as midcarders?

Also do people actually like Cheeseburger or do they just like his name?
>>
>>1275381
Yeah, and ROH midcards NJPW ppvs.

And yeah, Cheeseburger is sort of an endearing comedic wrestler. He's super over though.
>>
cheeseburger is a meme and shit tier in the ring.

scrawny motherfucker, only ring he should be near is an onion ring
>>
>>1275385
I saw that, the people went fucking mental for this tiny, scrawny black kid. Other than Lethal what are the other RoH top guys? People seemed to love that Dalton guy. He was pretty entertaining
>>
>>1275390
Castle is fairly new, but he's fucking amazing. I see huge things for that guy down the road.

Also top guys in ROH right now are the Briscoes, Roderick Strong, ReDRagon, Christopher Daniels, the whole roster is great from top to bottom though.
>>
File: 14495995956262.jpg (43 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
14495995956262.jpg
43 KB, 500x611
>>1275355
> outlaw wrestling
>>
BULLET CLUB BAYBAY
>>
>>1275377
>>1275380
> literally better than the WWE Champion
>>
This was a pretty bad PPV, though.

Briscoes vs War Machine was the only really good match and the Bullet Club fucking sucks
>>
Dude they got boo-ed last time they ran to help AJ
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.