[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marty Jannetty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 00u.jpg (61 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
00u.jpg
61 KB, 210x240
What do you guys think of him? I thought he was pretty good in the ring just really shitty on the mic. He had a never ending streak of bad luck as well such as:

-Marty vs Shawn at WM8 but Marty got arrested for coke a week prior
-Winning the IC title then losing it two weeks later cause Marty couldn't stop showing up to house shows and photo shoots drunk off his ass
-Wife cheated on him then dumped him soon after
-Made a comeback in the early 2000s in WWE but Marty's PO wouldn't allow him to travel out of state
-huge alcoholic and etc etc etc
>>
>>1271380
I think he'll get his moment one day, but ever since the Shield he's been kinda wayward.
>>
>>1271380
His Tag Team run with the Miz was okay, and I like him in Lucha Underground. Hopefully he makes it back to the big leagues, some day.
>>
Bad luck =/= Getting arrested for coke

He is a moron.
>>
>>1271380
I hope she wins the championship some day after failing to in NXT
>>
>>1271380
It's not really bad luck when you continue to do stupid shit, he had a lot of opportunities but royally fucked them up because he was a dumbass.
He's another tale of good talent wasted due to doing stupid shit
>>
>>1271380
He was a damn solid worker. Just lacked charisma or any real personality.
>>
He was great in ECW. Should've never gotten with Sunny. Stay away from garbage women lads.
>>
>>1271380
He was a way better worker than Shawn in the early days of The Rockers. Couldn't sell for shit though and zero charisma. Probably would have been a great mid-carder if he wasn't such a train wreck.
>>
Ive met Marty Jannetty and hes a douchebag in real life. Really incoherent with his speech and seemed like he had fried all of his brain cells. He wasn't very friendly either.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.