[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We already know some of the more famous finishers that people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154 KB, 1284x722
We already know some of the more famous finishers that people have now kicks from (AA, Tombstone, Pedigree, F5, Stoner, etc etc)

But lets compile a list of those finishers that are still protected, the ones nobody has kicked out from because I cannot think of many from the current era so let's get listing them...

>Goldberg's Jackhammer
>Scott Hall's Razor's Edge
>>
>>1270935
Did anyone ever kickout of the big leg, brother?
>>
>>1270935
I'm still annoyed that Jericho kicked out of the styles clash
>>
Hogan kicked out of the Jackhammer
Yokozuna kicked out of the Leg Drop

Nobody in WWE has ever kicked out of the Red Arrow.

>>1270953
I'm more annoyed he didn't tuck his head.
>>
>>1270941
Sycho Sid
Made Brother super butthurt because Papa Shango couldn't make it to the ring so Sid had to improvise
>>
>>1270972
>Hogan kicked out of the Jackhammer
Hogan and Goldberg has only fought once in 1998 and Goldberg only used one Jackhammer and it was the one that won the title
>>
>>1271013
It was during a tag match in 1999
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.