[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the announcers are telling us how much fun it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: john-bradshaw-layfield.jpg (35 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
john-bradshaw-layfield.jpg
35 KB, 642x361
So now that the announcers are telling us how much fun it is to boo Roman Reigns, isn't that just going to encourage more people to do it?

Seriously, is anyone running things over there?
>>
>>1270872
Well, they've been trying their asses off to get people to cheer him and it hasn't got them anything.
So they switched to damage control with "th-they don't really hate him they're just goofing off MAGGLE"
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x253
>>1270872
FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO
>>
>>1270872

All three commentators have been in damage control mode since the raw after mania.
>>
>>1270872
It's like what happened to Cena in 2006, they gave up on people cheering him so they try to damage control
>whether they like him or hate him they all respect him!
>the most controversial superstar of all time!
>>
>>1270939
Yeah, but there's a difference between going with the flow, which in a way is what they did with Cena, and subtly encouraging your fans to shit on your champion.

Also, there's no comparison with Cena here. There was at least an element of smark humor in the Cena hate, and Cena really did have a hardcore block of support who bought his Fruity Pebble t-shirts, not to mention his bullshit.

The boos when Roman's music hit at Payback were as bad as Cena's at One Night Stand. I legitimately felt bad for the guy as a human being. And now the announcers are asking for more?

Again I ask, who's running things over there?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.