[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meltz on why Reigns will keep getting pushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
> Another aspect is that Reigns is also working as a babyface, but the crowds hate him. Going against Styles has led to him not just being booed on PPVs and TVs, but now he’s also getting booed more heavily on the house shows. But for all the complaints about this being a sign people don’t want him, the people who boo the loudest pay the most for tickets, and the only thing where McMahon will truly pay attention to people’s voices, the masses not buying tickets, is the one thing that audience that boos the loudest can’t do.
>>
>>1270815
I don't understand why buying a ticket, or at least one of the reasons to buy one is so you can boo Reigns.
There's no reason why his negative reaction can be seen as a good thing because no one does that.
>>
File: 1364245048509.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1364245048509.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>1270815
And this is why Vince will always win.

We're being cucked by Vince because we complain about the shitty product he puts on, but very few of us actually cancel the network or stop watching.
>>
And yet Reigns house shows can't even fill more seats than the Orton vs. Sheamus loop.

>>1270831
>but very few of us actually cancel the network or stop watching.

RECORD
LOW
RATINGS
>>
>>1270834
And yet subs are increasing:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2630257-wwe-reveals-wwe-network-subscribers-after-wrestlemania-32
>>
>>1270843
> buying into a WWE puff piece

Get worked mark.
>>
>>1270846
They're legally obligated to be honest with their numbers, genius.
>>
>>1270848
this. theyre publically owned
>>
>>1270815
This kind of reasoning doesn't really stand up though. Disliking Reigns does not mean I dislike the entire product. I'm not going to punish myself by no longer watching a show that I mostly enjoy because the 20 minutes featuring the top guy is shit.

For the people not willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater booing as loud as they fucking can is the best they can do to communicate their message of "this sucks". Yeah, it's not gonna help, but neither is anything else we can do.
>>
>>1270869
>I'm not going to punish myself by no longer watching a show that I mostly enjoy because the 20 minutes featuring the top guy is shit.

So suck it up and start enjoying Reigns then faggot because you're paying his salary
>>
>>1270848
>>1270852
Considering that their investor reports use kayfabed attendance numbers, it's almost like WWE is shady or something.
>>
>>1270848
>>1270852
Yes they are.

Except they lie CONSTANTLY on their conference calls.
Giving out fake attendances, fake numbers, etc.
>>
>>1270843
>failing to notice only 1.3 of those subs are paid, and that the USA subs have actually decreased since this time last year
>>
But just think if AJ or Cesaro or Ambrose or fucking even Ryder were at the top actullay playing a babyface that people actually liked? Then you would see more subscribers. Then you would see tickets sell out quicker. Then you would see more merch move. Yes, he gets reaction, but it's by no means reactions that are going to turn into the maximum profit for the WWE.

At the end of the day, it's another case of
>millionaire who should be a billionaire.
>>
>>1270902
Zack will win MiTB
>>
>>1270914
I thin so too, but he'll either cash it and lose or cash it, win, and then lose it the next night.
>>
>>1270926
But what if je actually retains and reigns turns heel on him? They ve been giving him more relevance lately
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.