[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck is this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
The fuck is this shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 499x499
He's going to beat rusev for the us title.

Mark my words
>>
>>1270601
I'm 90% sure this started with Vince wanting a gimmick to "make Darren Young straight again" and it evolved to this from there
>>
The gay community?
>>
>Make Darren Young great again

When the fuck was he ever great?
>>
>>1270601
Well, if it involves Backlund accompanying Young to the ring, then it's going to just be comic-relief type gimmick. Basically, Sandow & Santino's former spots.
>>
>>1270601
They had absolutely no chemistry in that vignette. This won't last long.
>>
>>1270601
Here's what they should do with this;
>Darren Young goes on a good winning streak in the midcard
>First loss comes at the hands of Jack Swagger
>Bob Backlund tries convincing Swagger to join him and Darren
>He tells them to fuck off
>At MiTB, it's Darren Young vs. Jack Swagger, and if Swagger loses he has to join Darren Young
>The match goes on for a bit, but at the end Jack Swagger looks at Bob Backlund, smiles, and leaves the ring and gets counted out.
>Swagger has voluntarily joined them
>So these three dicks are going around winning matches as a tag team, with Backlund always doing some kooky shit, accidentally distracting their opponents so they win a lot
>Whenever they lose, Bob fucking goes nuts
>He says some codeword and this huge ass guy comes and kicks the shit out of them after they've already lost
>Not wanting to get their asses kicked, they start winning more and more and eventually get their hands on the tag titles
>They have a decent run until they lose the belts to Enzo and Cass or some shit
>Bob goes crazy and gets a bunch of guys to beat the shit out of them
>It's revealed these are Bob Backlunds "children" or some weird creepy shit
>A match is made, Darren Young and Jack Swagger vs. two of Backlunds "children"
>Young and Swagger lose clean, and they assimilate into this growing group of these huges guys who worship Backlund like a god, and eventually Young and Swagger start doing the same
>Then they can feud with The Wyatts or New Day or some shit until they eventually get future endeavored
>>
>>1270620
>They had absolutely no chemistry in that vignette

Yeah, that's Backlund for you. Look at his promos from back when he started that "crazy old man" gimmick and you will notice that he just says whatever the fuck pops into his head that's somewhat slightly related to the question at hand.

Don't worry, it probably won't last long anyway. They already have enough comedy jobbers as it is, where we he fit in?
>>
>implying wwe won't shitcan this gimmick after 5 angry tweets by feminists after raw
>>
>"Mr. Bob Backlund, will you be my life coach?"
>...
>...
>...
>...YES......I WILL BE YOUR WRESTLING COACH
>>
>>1270767
Damn it Bob get your shit together
>>
>>1270625
>gimmick
That's not a gimmick, he's legit nuts.
>>
>>1270601
Wtf, this is the type of shot gimmick you'd expect from TNA not WWE...
>>
The only reason why Darren Young is still employed is because he came out of the closet. If he never did, he would've gotten released AGES ago.
>>
>>1270858
No shit
>>
>>1270605
Kek
>>
>>1270860

Maybe when Trump makes America great again and ends this leftism bullshit, WWE will fix this wrong.
>>
Anyone got a link to the promo?
>>
>>1270865
Not likely
>>
>>1270624
I'm all for more Jack Swagger, but you lost me with Bob's enforcers.
>>
>>1270858
>be a shit performer on the chopping block
>b-b-b-but I'm gay!
>suddenly airtight job security

I oughta try this myself
>>
Bob Backlund sounded senile as fuck and shouldn't be brought back.
>>
>>1271065
He's sounded exactly the same since the early 90s
>>
Least Darren Young doesn't have that terrible fro he had last year.
>>
>>1270858

It's cute you think it's hard to hold a job in WWE.

They only got rid of El Torito and Hornswoggle 2 days ago
>>
He was never great. What a fucking waste of Bob
>>
>>1270601
Wouldn't Darren Young have to have been great at some point in order to be great again?
>>
File: urtrtu.gif (1 MB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
urtrtu.gif
1 MB, 180x200
>>1270803
>>
yfw it ends with trump deporting darren back to africa
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.