[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like the old way women in the WWE were more than today So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kelly-kelly.jpg (15 KB, 241x373) Image search: [Google]
kelly-kelly.jpg
15 KB, 241x373
I like the old way women in the WWE were more than today

So what if they were only there for t'n'a? It beats the dumb shit they do with them now

and 'Total Divas' has to go before I'll take the new 'women's division' as a new name
>>
>>1270144
nah fuck the old way. i'll take actual wrestlers anyday
>>
>>1270144
grow up you manchild
>>
Why not both?
I wouldn't mind seeing Paige and Emma have a good match but if they rip each others clothes off once in a while that would be great too.
>>
>>1270156
sounds nice

but TV-PG wouldn't like that
>>
>>1270159
I know but maybe someday it'll be TVMA again.
>>
>>1270156
This. Current women are still hot af and they can actually wrestle. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>1270164
I don't think WWE was ever TV-MA

They did all the scantily clad stuff on TV-14 and the very few instances of nudity were on PPV I think
>>
>>1270148
You can have both
No reason not to really, I rather have manager/valets than taking a wrestler out the ring or making some model try to wrestle.
I don't really give a fuck about total divas since they obvious don't focus just on the wrestlers anymore after adding that one bitch from Tough Enough and Renee
>>
>>1270169
Yeah i forgot TV-14 existed.
>>
File: q0nugdr.jpg (60 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
q0nugdr.jpg
60 KB, 533x800
>>1270144
nah

the old way was shit

I like women that can actually wrestle, look different from one another, and have personalities.

It actually enhances the fap, if you can believe it.
>>
>>1270144
>we'll never see a bra and panties Bella twins match
>>
File: image_26.jpg (98 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
image_26.jpg
98 KB, 1284x722
>>1270220
This will be as close as we get
>>
> Kelly Kelly

begging you to ever grasp a boob
>>
>>1270250
it was an example, does anybody here associate Kelly Kelly with actual wrestling ability or just Vince bringing in something to titillate 13 year olds?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.