[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damien Sandow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: sandow.jpg (110 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
sandow.jpg
110 KB, 642x722
Whats next for him?

Also on UpUpDownDown it always looked like the wrestlers were annoyed with Sandow.
>>
>>1269820
Cleaning sewers
>>
>>1269820
>what's next?
the better question is "who cares?"
>annoyed with damien wayne
maybe thats why he never went anywhere. he was a dillhole.
>>
File: 1453292771133.jpg (179 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453292771133.jpg
179 KB, 640x480
>>1269820
he was like the one friend that you met in middle school who was always annoying to hang out with in later grades because your mom told you no one else was ever nice to him

>mfw vince made UUDD great again
>>
Scrubbing toilets at the nearest Applebees.

This spineless beta fag was a complete joke.
>>
File: VYz2M.gif (331 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
VYz2M.gif
331 KB, 500x411
>>1269820
I didn't watch it often, but whenever I did, they seemed to laugh at all his goofy shit and generally enjoy his company. I'm sure they liked having him around, maybe he was a little negative near the end, knowing he'd likely get released.

>>1269828
>>1269824
>>1269838
>Being this sour
>Not appreciating the entertaining work Sandow put in
This dude cuts amazing heel promos, was a highlight of Raw managing the Miz, and on several occasions made fucking Sheamus bearable, as well as an injured Cena winning over a cash-in.
and now he'll be killing it in the indies, being paid AND respected.
>>
>>1270031
I dunno, do guys that work only the WWE style do well on the indies?

Aniways this just confirms that WWE hates people that get over themselves, cant see how they get rid of Sandow and not say Ascencion or Fandango.

Hope he kills it whenever he goes.
>>
>>1270072

Surprisingly well. It not like ROH will jump to make him their champ or anything, but name value + competent worker will get you a lot of bookings.
>>
I remember people here actually thought this jobber deserved a championship win over BMJ
>>
>>1270084
Hope he improves his ring work while at it, he is sure to weight himself on his charisma alone.

>>1270095
He did it, if Miz can ME and win WM Sandow should had beaten an injured Cena.
>>
In order of likelihood
>LU
>ROH
>PWG
>indie circuit
>NJPW

He has to move around, the best he can do is to get to Kenny Omega tier.

>we want sandow chants income at raw
>>
>>1270293
If he joins LU he won't be appearing on TV until mid-Season 3
>>
>>1270303
LU do not have exclusive contracts, he can work when they are not taping.

He will either go NJPW or ROH with a full slate of indie tours.
>>
I'm curious, did they ever give a reason why he suddenly went from the "intellectual savior of the masses" to "goofy Miz stunt double"?
Was there like a kayfabe event that changed his gimmick at all or were we just supposed to go with it
>>
>>1269820
I would have been annoyed with him. Trying to play a game while that jack-ass tries to get himself over in the background.
>>
>>1270314
Mizdow started from that shitty cosplay gimmic that he still made work
>>
File: i dont give a duck.png (262 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
i dont give a duck.png
262 KB, 500x378
>>1269820
he was a mid card neckbeard geek who couldn't draw pigs to shit, who the fuck cares where this chump goes
>>
>>1270072
>>1270084
He hasn't had the chance to do more risky spots in WWE but with the workrate of an average indie talent, Sandow will actually have the time to practice. Ring work can be improved upon, It's the character work and theatricality skills of wrestling that seem to be on such short supply in indies, which Sandow has in spades.
>>
>>1270443
Yeah, he seems like the guy adapts well to whatever he comes into as proven with every gimmick of him (Macho Mandow being the exception)
>>
>>1270448
sandow is the poor man's cody rhodes

he will end up in roh and maybe do a few pwg events
>>
>>1270453
Cody is pretty good but he was never as over as Sandow has been, Sandow connects better with people.
>>
Him and Ryder should have been a tag team.
>>
>>1270459
Him, Ryder and say face Breeze and Fandango should had been a face stable of jobbers to feud with SOs.

All of the members would get room to help each other look good.
>>
>>1269828
>the better question is "who cares?"
That's not a better question, you're just fucking retarded. Okay, so you don't like him, cool. Don't make yourself out to be an ignorant moron by implying no one else likes him.
>>
>>1270458
Did you see the Rhodes Family vs The Shield at Battleground??
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.