[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on this board ever expierenced a fight bite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Fight_bite.jpg (86 KB, 576x352) Image search: [Google]
Fight_bite.jpg
86 KB, 576x352
Has anyone on this board ever expierenced a fight bite?
>>
Kys ya manlet nerd
>>
Sometimes, people forget that dogs are on the streets.
Street fights aren't always against just humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfe2pu8QThE
>>
>>1269173
What are you sayin'?
>>
>>1269243
See >>1269173
>>
>>1269224
That looked pretty dangerous
>>
>>1269172
Yeah, it got infected, too.
You learn a lesson, tho: you should never punch a dude in the face.
>>
File: Wing Chun vs Pittbull.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
Wing Chun vs Pittbull.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>1269224
A lower Orthodox Boxing guard really helps protect your torso from dog attacks because of how low they are, even when on their hind legs. Not only does the lower guard protect your chin, but it protects your throat from dog attacks. Boxing isn't bad in this aspect.

However, Boxing fails in some places when up against dogs.

Western Boxing just focuses too much on human head-level punches.
Boxers just train high punches so much, they have trouble incorporating a lot of body shots when it counts the most.

Because of all the head punching in Boxing, Boxers really get good head movement, but head movement isn't that great when up against dogs. Dogs are just really low to the ground, all that great head movement based defense is good for Boxing, but it's not as useful against dogs.

Dogs can grapple, as clearly shown in the video.
Boxing just has a hard time dealing with grappling. Dogs bites aren't only strikes, but they're also grapples. Not only do dogs grapple with their mouths, they also grapple with their front legs.
As shown in the video, the dogs easily overwhelmed the Boxer with superior grappling skills. The Boxer just did body shots too late because of all that head punch training.

Wing Chun, on the other hand, is great for defending against dogs.
The flowing combination of in-fighting movement and blocks is great for defending against dog attacks.
Wing Chun practitioners are familiar with grappling, due to Wing Chun's fluid striking based combination of striking and grappling (like striking based MMA fighters), and can more easily deal with dog attacks than Western Boxers.

Not to mention the intricate use of counters in Wing Chun, with it's movements of both attacking and defending.

Wing Chun is a great martial art or defending against dogs.
Not only is Wing Chun great for defending against dogs, but it's also a great art for Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, and MMA.
>>
>>1271351
Lol wut
>>
>>1271239
And, how did you recover? How long did it take and did your grip strength return back to normal?

I'm really worried about that last one because I do a lot of calisthenics and weight lifting next to practising BJJ
>>
>>1269224

And this is why we should ban pits. And execute all pit owners.
>>
>>1271426
You have statistics to back up those claims?
>>
>>1269224
topkek
>>
>>1271426
There is literally nothing wrong with owning a pitbull
>>
>>1271351
I was told that you can easily kill a dog by kicking him in the nose
>>
>>1271239
Did you punch out a tooth?
>>
>>1271351
I feel like a boxer would be great against a dog since they have great accuracy and speed with power. Maybe they can KO the animal
>>
>>1271643
lets test it on your mom
>>
off topic thread not related to WWE and/or wrestling itself

use the right board not this one this is wrestling not steven seagal martial arts crap
>>
File: 1446576415989.png (85 KB, 336x280) Image search: [Google]
1446576415989.png
85 KB, 336x280
>>1272321
literally you in this pic
>>
>>1272321

It is about boxing though
>>
>>1271239
Just point on the eyes and the nose. But not on an open mouth
>>
>>1273085
was probably aiming at the jaw
>>
>>1271239
Just be smart if you do so. A drunk fight is never a good idea for instance
>>
>>1272321
Then what board should OP use?
>>
>>1274224
where ever he goes its not here
THIS IS OUR BOARD
THIS
THIS
THIS
>>
>>1269224
Fucking this so much, I've been in way more fights if you count dogs.

If you count dogs, I've been in like 100 fights, or more.
>>
>>1271351
Dogs always attack in a straight line, so the best thing to do against dogs is to step off and kick them hard in the head, jaw, ribs, below the ribs, and their legs.

One other thing about dogs is that their shoulder cradle doesn't open up like a human's, so you can cripple a dog simply by spreading their legs apart.

Grabbing a dog's collar and stepping over and taking the back is a good set-up for that, and chokes, obviously. Just be mindful of their claws and your legs.
>>
>>1274271
The fuck? How do you that?
>>
>>1274224

don't feed the troll
>>
>>1276839
Probably an angry manlet with brown skin
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.