[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SILENCE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: damien-sandow.jpg (14 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
damien-sandow.jpg
14 KB, 600x400
SILENCE!
>>
>>1269033
>Releases Sandow
>Keeps Miz and gives him his wife as a valet
>Keeps Sheamus
>Keeps Del Rio
>Keeps Heath Slater

Well fucking done..
>>
>>1269748
All of them are better than damien wayne tho
>>
>>1269748

Sandow was only over because The Miz is over. Without him, he was met with silence.
>>
>>1269754
>Miz better than Sandow

Nope.

Sandow is better on the mic and in the ring.
>>
>>1269761

>Sandow
>good in the ring

kek, when will this meme end?
Show me the Top 5 Sandow matches.
>>
>>1269748
>Sandow's popularity comes from his programs with Sheamus and Miz
>Del Rio is the only one who can sell out mexico
>Slater is the #1 jobber
>>
>>1269763
Never said he was good, said he was better than the Miz. Says something about Miz doesn't it?
>>
>>1269775

Sandow and The Miz are DIRECTLY the same in the terms of move set and mic skills. To think the one is better than the other is completely asinine. The only thing is, The Miz has a very over gimmick, while Sandow dressed up as Macho Man and did retard humor post-Mizdow.
>>
>>1269780
>Miz has an over gimmick

He does?
I kind of recall him getting dead silence when he started this Hollywood gimmick. Sandow is the one that actually got the gimmick over. Funny how people forget this.
>>
>>1269809
>I kind of recall him getting dead silence when he started this Hollywood gimmick.

Have you not heard the amount of BOOS he gets?
>>
>>1269809
Who is still in WWE though? Sandow is nothing but a beta fag who wouldn't stand up for himself backstage.
Sure he had talent but he was spineless, Cesaro will be in a similar position in a few years - mark my fucking words.
>>
>>1269827
kek
>>
>>1269827
>spineless beta fag
probably true, but whats this about?
>>
>>1269748
>hating Sheamus
>hating Del Rio
>Hating Miz and Maryse
>Hating Heath Slayta baybay
>>
>>1269809
Look at how much heat the miz gets...
>>
>>1269827
Has to do with gimmick. Sandow got kind of a raw deal, and got a horrible gimmick. Do you think Miz would still be in the company if her were forced to dress up like Macho Man and try to do a shitty impersonation of him? Gimmicks do matter, and some people get shafted by their gimmicks.
>>
>>1269823
No I haven't.
Miz gets next to no reaction from fans. Where are all these boos, because I rarely hear them.
>>
>>1269761
you don't even believe yourself mate
>>
>>1269861

I get what you're saying, and as much as I appreciate the Miz as a heel, I have to express pure rage at the company for shitting all over the ONE good thing to come out of Mania by having Miz win the IC Title off of Ryder.

Way to make absolutely everything involved look like shit.
>>
>>1269759

That's bullshit and you would know it if you had been watching for more than two years. The crowd went crazy when he cashed in against Cena, the crowd was going crazy for every near fall he scored, the crowd DESPERATELY wanted to see him win that match. But then CENAWINSLOL and the crowd was dead forever. The Damien Sandow character never regained any heat solely because Vince is a fucking retard.

He got over as Mizdow (to Miz's credit, he had a lot to do with the greatness of that entire angle), only for Vince to fucking ruin everything again by sticking it, the hottest feud in the company at the time, into a single nobody-gives-a-fuck spot in the Nobody-Gives-A-Fuck battle royal at Mania, then blowing the feud off by bury Sandow in a largely unhyped match in the middle of some RAW's card.

It's like Vince actively hates having people enjoy the product.
>>
>>1269923
Basically the end of his wwe career. Sandow was over as a heel, but as always, Cena crushed his momentum and killed him dead in his tracks..
Cena has done this to almost every heel the company has had the past 7 years.
>>
>>1269934
People were cheering because they like the idea of a new champ. Every surprise MITB cash in gets cheered.

Sandow brought this on himself because he never stood up to Vince or writers to ensure his job security.

Unluckily for him it didn't work out. He will be scrubbing toilets at Applebees in a year.
>>
File: kanyon_revenge.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kanyon_revenge.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Wow

One of the only guys above mediocre on the charisma scale.

Social Outcasts will be on Raw and Smackdown.
>>
>>1269759
You've got that hilariously backwards.

Miz came out to fucking CRICKETS before he got a stunt double.
>>
>>1269934
>Cena crushed his momentum and killed him dead in his tracks..Cena has done this to almost every heel the company has had the past 7 years.
I can't remember a time he hasn't done this
Kane, Rusev, Ryback, Tensai come to mind as some of the worse ones
>>
>>1269759
>Miz
>ever being over
>>
>>1270209
>believing in this

>not knowing wrestling is fake

GTFO
>>
>>1270192
Lesnar. He wouldn't have needed to beat Undertaker otherwise, meaning they indirectly gave the streak's rub to Cena without anybody noticing.
>>
>>1269033
It was a terrible gimmick and he sucked from the beginning. I'm glad he's gone.
>>
>>1269881
Getoffmytv heat?

Even fucking Eva gets more heat than Miz.
>>
>>1270192

Wade Barrett could never be taken seriously after Cena literally buried him at than one TLC (2010 I believe).

>>1270221

At least Lesnar murdered him later.

Having Lesnar beat the streak was still fucking dumb though. This is a man that doesn't need anything more than daylight to look like an outright beast. This is a man who shows up for maybe a dozen dates per year, and actually does anything resembling working on four of them. And they have HIM beat the streak.

As much as it would have pissed me off, Cena being the streak would have been a better way of doing it. Since he's about the only believable alternative that remotely wrestles full time because this company has utterly shat on every remotely promising prospect in the past decade.
>>
File: zackrydersavage.jpg (345 KB, 940x604) Image search: [Google]
zackrydersavage.jpg
345 KB, 940x604
>>
>>1270642
Zack Ryder should honestly read it. Its only a matter of time before Vince goes absolute madman and releases him.

Is it true JTG would hide in the washrooms at arenas?
>>
>>1269033
F
>>
>>1270192
It's basically his gimmick.

>wwe builds up young heels as threats
>They go undefeated for months
>Face Cena
>lose
>buried in the midcard for years

Umaga, the entire Nexus, Tensi, the entire Wyatt family, Rusev etc. Most of these guys never recovered after Cena.
>>
>>1270793
Add Kane and Lesnar to that list too. Lesnar did recover but only two years later at the expense of the streak.
>>
>>1270704
Ryder has a player-coach role in NXT.
>>
>>1269033

>I KILL YOU
>>
>>1270793
>ko goes over cena clean
>stuck fighting a reality tv star and two indie darlings over a belt that looks like the girl's belt

the poutine fatty will never get a push
>>
>>1272922

HHH loves him, he'll be champ by 2017
>>
>>1269033
/thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUaIPbWBG4A
>>
>>1272922
Didn't KO go over clean only to lose every match they've had since?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.