[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's this trying to accomplish by literally becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So what's this trying to accomplish by literally becoming ROH/TNA 2.0 - just everyone 10 years older?

I wouldn't be surprised if Punk came back and wrestled for NXT at this point.

remember when NXT was about developing young talents?
>>
Remember when TNA were the ones signing WWE rejects?
>>
> it's this post again:

>>1268246

You couldn't at least wait?
>>
>>1268483
It's just a way to poach talent and grab smarks who don't want to watch 8 hours of sports entertainment a week
>>
> implying anybody wants to watch 8 hours of Sports Entertainment a week
>>
It's the only thing keeping smarks watching
>>
>>1268553
Bs
>>
>>1268509
TNA hired people WWE fired. WWE is hiring people who quit TNA because they can't lay them
>>
>>1268559
A lot of smarks say they only watch NXT and nothing from the main roster. What's BS about that?
>>
>>1268483
>So what's this trying to accomplish

Vince wants to kill the wrestling industry. He thought he succeeded when WCW and ECW folded, but then TNA and ROH popped up. He doesn't want wrestling around, just his shitty "sports entertainment".
>>
>>1268569
Most smarks still watch Raw. And complain, and complain, and complain.
>>
>>1268580
That's you speaking from personal experience.
Mine speaks differently.
Also, some of the guys that complan don't even watch, they just read what happened online.
>>
>>1268592
Why are they complaining when they don't even watch the show? Why complain in the fist place if you aren't enjoying it.
>>
File: IDK.jpg (191 KB, 1000x566) Image search: [Google]
IDK.jpg
191 KB, 1000x566
>>1268599
Well, they are like those ex-lovers that keep complaining or comparing. They cared once and still can't let go. Or something.
>>
>>1268509
Difference is TNA hired failed WWE stars, while WWE is hiring the biggest TNA stars.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.