[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you managed to stay awake during his matches and promos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 642x361
Have you managed to stay awake during his matches and promos? Why is he so boring?
>>
Because he has a horrible gimmick. Probably the worst in the company. Other than that he's a good worker with a good look to him, he just needs to ditch that dumb guitar and 10 minute entrance
>>
>>1267936
>>1267944
Give him Alex Riley's gimmick.
>>
>>1267994
You mean an "I just got released" gimmick?
>>
>>1268043
Exactly.
>>
I actually enjoy his vicious in-ring style.

And his theme music is fucking great.
>>
He's the hipster honkey tonk man. Booooring
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>1268457
this. legit never seen him on raw aka the only show that matters or will ever matter
>>
I like him and his gimmick.
What this place needs is what he is.
>>
>>1267936
He is slow and plodding and I'm willing to bet he doesn't even know how to play that guitar. I like the gimmick he doesn't do enough with it to make me believe it. Maybe if he played his own intro music as he walked down to the ring or something it would help.
>>
Didn't Bobby rooooooooooo sign as well?
>>
Why don't they show vignettes of him hitching trains or playing music on the streets or just be a, well, drifter. Would make him at least a bit interesting.
>>
>>1268643
> only watching RAW

How fucking pleb can you be?
>>
Seriously who is this guy? Never seen him before.
>>
>>1271609
He is ""the"" guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.