[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is he complaining about again? i wouldn't mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 334.png (53 KB, 505x214) Image search: [Google]
334.png
53 KB, 505x214
So what is he complaining about again?

i wouldn't mind having a vince shoe licking gimmick with a salary like that.
>>
>>1267815
Filthy commie
>>
FEED
US
EQUALITY
>>
he's complaining about the booked loser of a match being paid less than the paid winner of a match. which is not an unreasonable thing to want, given "just work harder" isn't something that can be applied to wwe
>>
>>1267815

>Ryback revealing his jewish nature. 'Equality', communist ideals, claim of victimization, need for gimmedats, etc etc etc
>>
File: 8275682635.png (569 KB, 482x587) Image search: [Google]
8275682635.png
569 KB, 482x587
>this isn't about money
>>
File: memeback.gif (89 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
memeback.gif
89 KB, 500x326
>>1267815
He's a mark for himself and wants more money, even though he's getting paid way more than what he's worth

I'm glad he finally fucked off
>>
He really is trying hard to be Goldberg
>>
>>1267815
Most likely about the fact that he was told he was a midcarder, at best, for the foreseeable future and that hurt his RyRy fee-fees.

He makes a good point about how losers are needed to put over and make the winners look good, while sacrificing their own popularity & bodies, for the sake of the company. And they should be paid accordingly.

So hopefully Ryback made his offer (as an independent contracter) and it was heard out. Either way, WWE refused his offer and had him pegged with a contract that he didn't find acceptable, so he decided to leave and pursue other "future endeavors".

It's really no big deal, just a business despute as Ryback feels he is worth more than what WWE is offering & WWE disagree.

I predict Silverback Ryan Reeves will be TNA champ by the end of the summer.
>>
AJ Styles get paid 800k and you don't hear him complaining

Deannety gets a flat million and you don't hear him blasting off at Nakamura who makes $500k more than him
>>
I read the whole thing and it seems like he thinks he should get paid as much as an actual star
>>
>>1267815
>makes over half a million fucking dollars to wrestle
>still cries like a bitch saying hes not making enough
I would strangle someone for that much money
>>
>>1270692
This.

Kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.