[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Division is a fucking Mess.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
The main roster Tag-Team division these days is just fucking deplorable especially since the Top 3 Tag-Teams on Raw are Bulletproof, The Usos, and The New Day

I fully expect come Summerslam or even Survivor Series the Usos are gonna get their Championships back.
>>
>>1266906
They deserve it.

They sell good merch, but not better than new day
>>
>>1266909

Heel Usos does sound moderately better than face Usos.
>>
>Usos on my tv screen
Now that they are involved in the main event secene/AJ vs Roman fued im getting pretty close to stop watching WWE. Fucking hate those clowns
>>
>>1266929

They desperately need to turn Heel. They've become the modern equivalent to Cryme Tyme at this point if we're to believe Reigns is pretending to be Cena.
>>
>>1266942
Except Cryme Tyme was entertaining.
>>
>put in the main event because they are related to a samoan who is related to another samoan who was related to a bunch of other samoans
>>
>>1266906
>triple h was going to make the tag team division better they said
>have the same team win past 2 years
>>
>>1266929
Literally what is wrong with The Usos?
They're the least offensive smiling babyfaces ever
>>
>>1267108
They are boring in ring and just irritating enough to earn my hatred everywhere else. They seem like nice people though.
>>
>>1267049

JTG was an idiot for wanting to discuss backstage politics with Cena and Shad is an asshole backstage.
>>
>>1267056

>The entire isle of Samoa is Vince's long term plan to remove all the indie manlets from NXT with cousins of The Rock.
>>
>>1267108
>>1267109

During a Youshoot the Bucks agreed to be honored to do a PWG/ROH style match with the Usos just not in the WWE
>>
>>1267076

>The only good teams on the roster are American Alpha/Gargano and Ciampa/Revival
>>
>>1266906
Why do you hate them so much? Are you racist or something?
>>
>>1267115
Vince sure is investing a lot of time and money in "indie manlets" that he supposedly hates don't you think?
>>
>>1267185
yes. remove samoa
>>
>>1267108
They've become formulaic in-ring and classic WWE dickfaces in terms of character.

>>1267190
Vince doesn't have anything to do with talent acquisition beyond giving a final OK.
>>
>>1266911
Their theme song is super heelish if you actually listen to it.
>>
Even factoring in absentees the Tag Division hasn't been this deep in like a decade OP
>>
> tfw London and Kendrick will never return and have another year long reign

Hold me bros
>>
>>1267323
Are they even teaming anymore?

Kendrick pops in ROH nowadays and London is working for LU
>>
>>1267327
They do ocassionally, but usually for one offz.
>>
New Day, Enzo & Cass, Dudleys, Usos, Wyatts, Social Outcasts, Vaudevillians, Bullet Club, Golden Truth. Not too bad at all if you ask me.
>>
File: roppongivicefourfingaring.gif (4 MB, 393x221) Image search: [Google]
roppongivicefourfingaring.gif
4 MB, 393x221
>>1266906
nothing roppongi vice and maybe one tag team from ROH couldnt fix.
>>
>>1267376
>New Day
Stale and not as good now that they are faces.

>>1267376
>Enzo & Cass
One half of the team is dead.

>>1267376
>Dudleys
Based, they need to win more though.

>>1267376
>Usos
Fucking Usos, really?

>>1267376
>Social Outcasts
Sadly jobber tag team that didnt go nowhere besides Slater pinning Dolph and Borida.

>>1267376
>Vaudevillians
Gimmick might not survive long enough but okay so far.

>>1267376
>Bullet Club
LoN 2 aka Roman job squad.

>>1267376
>Golden Truth
Really? They buried them in their first tag match.

The state of the division is really lame, Revival is pretty good though.
>>
>>1267108
UHH OHH OOGA BOOGA BUHH
BUHHHH
BLERRR
USS
USS
WEH WE SEY
UH UOAH COPA WOW WOW
UHAAA UHAAA
>explosion
>shit music queues

USS
OHH
USS OHH
>>
>>1267185
>>1267194

Samoa has needed to be removed for an extremely long time now the longer it exists the longer WWE will continue to book itself in circles
>>
>>1267190
>>1267312

Secretly Vince is upset he can't have things his way because if he did every star would have Nash, Cena, Luger, or Roman's build so different stages and levels of disappointment.
>>
>>1267323
>>1267327
>>1267332

Brian Kendrick has a developmental contract was NXT he did the unthinkable...be Eva Marie's in ring coach and failed...he had to have known

Paul tours all over the indies and makes a lot of appearances in multiman undercard matches in Japan he makes decent money.
>>
>>1267317

I don't care what anyone says the best time to be a Tag-Team had to have been in Ruthless Aggression era Raw.

Fucking give me Cade and Murdoch matches literally any day senpai. I relieve my fantasies thru the ass beatings of The Revival.
>>
>>1267381

The Kingdom was and still is the worst team to ever come out of ROH

>Matt Taven
>Michael "No Gimmick" Bennett
>Adam Cole having a team of fucking 2 Jannetties
>>
>>1267384

The Dudleys have always been since they came back a fucking enhancement team. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind them winning the belts but I doubt they'd keep them for very long.
>>
File: hhh imagines losing the title.jpg (41 KB, 653x431) Image search: [Google]
hhh imagines losing the title.jpg
41 KB, 653x431
Enzo fucking wrecked the entire division when he botched the Irish Whip. Enzo and Cass were actually fun. You could root for them to win, even if they were kind of predictable in ring. Them and the New Day chasing Vaudevillains (c) would have been infinitely better than Uso and New Day chasing the Vaudevillains.
>>
>>1267457
> Roman
> build

>>1267459
Kendrick did not have a "developmental" contract. He was a one shot deal.
>>
>>1267462
Taven is OK.

Bennett is the dirt fucking worst tho, he's basically indies Miz.
>>
>>1267476

I thought they paid Kendrick a ridiculous chunk of money to do the impossible and it was to help make Eva Marie likeable...
>>
>>1267470
Don't worry, he shouldn't be out for long, in fact I don't see why he couldn't do out of wring shit already
>>
>>1267384
...why did you quote him for every team?

That's not even the whole division either.
>>
>>1267477

His Preacher Gimmick on TNA is great but Maria laughably cuts better promos then him.

Unbelievable. Imagine having worse promos than a fucking Knockout.
>>
>>1267481
Who did I miss?
>>
>>1267492
Ascension, Wyatts, Puerto Ricans...
>>
>>1267492
Lucha Dragons
>>
>>1267496
I mentioned the Wyatts, the Ascension are on the shelf and the bull people aren't listed on wwe.com
>>
tag team division is pretty good apart from the Usos...
>>
>>1266906
It's not so bad, they just need to start actually utilizing their teams and not building around one duo.
VV, Dudleyz, Bulletfags, Lucha Dragons should become a team again, Golden Truth should actually become a thing because Goldy/Truth are great wrestlers, bored as fuck of New Day but they're credible.
>>
>>1266906
It's sad but seeing as Roman is protected, I can fully see the Usos being pushed as a top team in WWE. They fucking suck.
>>
What ever happened to PTP?

Ain't Titus back yet?
>>
>>1267808
PTP had zero traction, Titus is back in a singles run with a moderate half-assed "we're sorry the internet think we were racist by suspending you" push and Darren is going to have that "Make Darren Young great again" with Pat Paterson.
>>
>>1267890
>Pat Paterson
Bob Backlund
>>
>>1267108
>They're the least offensive smiling babyfaces ever

Thats the problem. They're boring and have no charisma, and no one has any idea which is jay and which is not-jay. Literally only at their position due to nepotism.
>>
>>1268504
> nepotism

...you know they debuted in 2010 and basically ate shit until they challenged The Shield for the Tag Titles right?
>>
How long is Enzo gonna be out for?
>>
>>1268627
Probably a month, 3 weeks is usually how long it takes to recover but Enzo's looked pretty severe.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.