[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who should be the next IC Champ and why should it be pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Legend.png (192 KB, 485x476) Image search: [Google]
Legend.png
192 KB, 485x476
who should be the next IC Champ and why should it be pic related?
>>
>>1265967
I'd rather Sheamus attempt to get in on a WHC feud with Reigns acting as a sort-of enforcer for Stephanie while she's still doing that fake nice girl act that no one is fooled by. He just has to bide time for Rollins to come back and then we'll get a short feud between Rollins and Sheamus in some potentially great matches around Summerslam where Rollins can cement a full face turn against Sheamus who will remain a heel, while Roman is hopefully undergoing a heel turn in a different storyline. Then after Summerslam we get Rollins vs Reigns for the WHC and Sheamus can get involved with something else.
>>
>>1265967
I don't want to see him on TV let alone hold a worthless title
>>
>>1265967
Bayley
>>
I think either Jack Swagger or Luke Harper should get it. Really wanting a big man that can actually move to do something in WWE
>>
Since Enzo is dead for a bit put it on Cass

Give him something to do and show off his singles talent
>>
>>1265967

Sheamus should win Money in the Bank 2016!
>>
I just want a good Intercontinental Champion again, I thought the feud between Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose was great, putting on match of the night at Royal Rumble did wonders for the belt but then Dean started being associated with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and the belt lost a lot of momentum, now it's on Miz and gone back to meaning nothing again.

I want a good Champion to hoold it for like a year or something, putting on great matches and stealing the show all the time.
>>
>>1267582
So...Cesaro?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.