[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wont they givie me a fight?????? i've been training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1432689117179.jpg (7 KB, 255x236) Image search: [Google]
1432689117179.jpg
7 KB, 255x236
Why wont they givie me a fight??????

i've been training for a year 4/5 days a week 2-3 hours, sparing 1-3 times a week. with amatures and corporate level, i can go8 strong rounds,and they say im fearless BUT theres even fucken fresh meat that i could steam roll that have ended up with fights!!!!!!

im a good sparring parner (not a dick)
women, men, light to heavey

but they keep saying....keep training, keep training. im fucken ready but they keep saying just train

am i being fucked with????
>>
>>1264759
because you aren't actually training but eating and shitposting 24/7 and you thought because Viscera Rikishi and KO made into the business a hamplanet like you could do it aswell
>>
File: W07483.jpg (470 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
W07483.jpg
470 KB, 1001x1001
>>1264765
>>
Ola, suicide luchador
>>
>>1264765
Top kek
>>
>>1264765
im 165 pounds and lean as fuck, i am eating all the time and i havent shitposted since moot sold the site
>>
>>1264776
You're probably just not crisp in the ring.

To make it in the indy's you gotta be shorter than 6ft or equal and know how to do flippy shit.
>>
>>1264776
if you really are lean k , good luck pham.
We have an autist here that pretends to be a wrestler irl
>>1264767
>triggered fattie
kek
>>
>>1264778
bang on 6ft man il i trip people out, got long as fuck reach and i can fight onthe inside to,

slip and rolling comminalong nice and so is my foot work,

idk man like i said theres gumby as fuck cunts fighting and i dont know how it gose...

im obbsessed with this, i wake up, go work go train sleep. the whole day i think about boxing
>>
>>1264793
Probably get a gimmick that is marketable. Try to be unique and not just any regular boxer because that shit is boring my man. Also learn how to cut good promos.
>>
indys, amature, pros

i dont give a fuck
i want to fight, but its like its this big secret world that im not a part of
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.