[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I understand that Bret Hart was an amazing technician and one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: BretHart_crop_north.jpg (29 KB, 542x361) Image search: [Google]
BretHart_crop_north.jpg
29 KB, 542x361
I understand that Bret Hart was an amazing technician and one of the best parts of the early/mid 90s. But this grumpy fuck needs to stay as far away as possible from the WWE, because all he ever does is shit negativity on the current product.

Also legit opinion Bret screwed Bert, it's his own damn fault the screwjob happened.
>>
>>1264488

ayyylmao Bret screwed Bert, I know I'm a faggot that can't type
>>
>man has opinion

stop the fucking presses
>>
>bitch and moan about current WWE
>be part of yet another reanactment of the Montreal screwjob
>>
>>1264488
TBTITBTWATBTEWB
18+
please have sex
>>
>>1264663
Isn't he under some Legends contract to show up whenever WWE calls him up?
>>
>>1264674
Best shitpost
>>1264680
I believe that's true. He did not want to be at Payback.
>>
>>1264488
I kinda feel bad for butt hurt.

he just seems so miserable but then again he's a millionaire
>>
>>1264488
Even though I was born in 89 I barely ever remember watching much wrestling during his important years. I am almost sure I did watch some WWF but it wasn't really until maybe 95-97, had to be one of these years, where I really started getting into it.

I have since seen many of his other matches and he just isn't as good as many other people. I could probably name at least 20 that I think were better than him. Also loved eee see dubya the most so that likely has a lot to do with me not caring much for Bret the old man fart.
>>
>>1264688
Bret isn't a spot-monkey. You're probably looking for individual moves or spectacular feats of super-human gymnastics. Bret wasn't exactly that kind of guy. He was a ring technician with one of the best minds for pacing a match and seeing the long game, and he was good from the youngest age.

Fin the Battle Royale from (I think WM2) that Andre wins, and watch him boss the ring throughout that. Or you can see some of his Stampede matches where he teams with Dynamite on Youtube now, too.

He could still do a radical crucifix pin or a cool reversal, but his greatest talent was sketching out a match in his head, playing possum, etc.

Bret understood that ANY match can have ANY outcome, and you can still get it over with the crowd if you do it right.
>>
>>1264488
I appreciate his honesty and his opinions almost always make sense to me, even if I don't agree. I have no problem with him.
>>
>>1264701
>You're probably looking for individual moves or spectacular feats of super-human gymnastics.

Way to make assumptions. I'll name canadians that I think are better than Bret.

>Benoit
>Jericho
>Lance Storm
>Bobby Roode
>Eric Young
>Edge
>Christian

And that's just me listing Canadian wrestlers. Before you say hurr EY, I'll be a bit fair. If EY is better it's barely. Not sure but I'll list him anyways.
>>
>>1264701
Also don't take it the wrong way. I was only really making fun of him more just to joke. Bret is good I agree. Just not in my top 20 is all. Bret definitely does moves in a very clean manner if you know what I mean. When he does a move it almost never looks sloppy.
>>
>>1264488
>because all he ever does is shit negativity on the current product.

Is he wrong?
>>
>>1264780
'no'
>>
>>1264488
>implying his wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.