[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst fucking stable I have ever seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: We_729221_5908942.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
We_729221_5908942.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
Back in 2014, Spike TV banned Vince Russo from ever being allowed to work for Spike TV ever fucking again do to the 4 times he's consistently disappointed them and continuously backsassed the fucking CEO of the company

I'm starting to think Dixie might have more connections to Russo more than ever and the only way I know this is you actually have to take the time to invest into TNA to wager a guess

Look at the Decay...This screams Vince Russo

>You have a satanic ultra slut slathered in cheap facepaint vomiting spray in people's mouths and faces
>A clown who is over because of his LOL XD randomness
>And Abyss...a Russo invention since Day 1. See 2004 up until Joseph Parks...then back to Abyss.

It gets worse knowing that these 3 unappealing pieces of shit are being lead by MATT FUCKING HARDY!
>>
>>1264438
>the 4 times he's consistently disappointed them
I like history. What were they?
>>
>>1264441

Look up LOLTNA on the site Taimiapedia an entire history lesson of TNA from 2002-Current

The latest chapter is the whole situation of TNA going to be bought by the Harris Family who're born again white supremacists
>>
>>1264438

Abyss isn't a Russo gimmick. Its about 50% Dutch Mantel and 50% Chris Parks.
>>
>>1264455

The majority of the storylines written by Abyss where from Russo

Sting vs Abyss was a Russo project and fans fucking hated it. Look up their Last Rites Match for the NWA Championship...there is fucking Styrofoam graves everywhere and a casket made of cheap wood...not even 1 second into the match the crowd is shitchanting "FUCK OFF RUSSO!"
>>
yeah the wolves are dogshit
>>
>>1264438
I actually cut my teeth is wrestling watching TNA when I was a kidlet, so I do feel an amount of attachment which makes it even sadder to watch this company die. Russo's involvement is fucking obvious
>>
>>1264480

I heard Davey Richards is an asshole and he burned his bridge with ROH because Cornette gave him the World Championship and he developed an ego because of it.
>>
>>1264484

The last Russo thing Russo did before being released again in 2014 was fucking give James Storm and Abyss the Tag-Team Championships with a Feast or Fired Briefcase nobody remembered existed since Gunner and Storm last won the Tag-Team Championships
>>
>>1264438
I actually like the gimmick its different in a good way.
>>
>>1264516

You like it because you wanna have sex with Rosemary...
>>
>When Joe signed to TNA, it was with the promise that he would become World Heavyweight Champion before the end of his first year. Unfortunately for Joe, Kurt Angle appeared and was offered a similar contract a few months later. The year passed and Joe hadn't seen the title at all, so due to magic and lawyers Joe was allowed to win a title of his choice. He chose all of them, including the Tag Titles.
>>
I like it too. What is the problem with it, really? They stand out, they entertain me, they have a good dynamic going kn
>>
>>1264577

>Angle was the fucking X-Division Champion in 2007
>He lost it to Jay fucking Lethal

Russo all over the product is what killed WCW and its what put TNA in the state its currently festering
>>
>>1264594

Steve somehow has less wrestling ability then Dean Ambrose and Abyss has surpassed Kane in being a slow sluggish waste of air.
>>
>>1264597
whats your problem with what you were greentexting exactly?
>>
>>1264606

They forgot their own rules to the X-Division Championship and would do this all throughout the belts existence

Wouldn't be the first time TNA got lazy and just let shit happen.
>>
>>1264613
>They forgot their own rules to the X-Division Championship and would do this all throughout the belts existence
lmao, I'm pretty sure the meme phrase for the belt was it's not about weight limits it's about no limits, if you're gonna try and complain about something at least know something about it
>>
>>1264616

Are you retarded? Have you watched "classic" TNA in your life or are you meme spewing?

2007-2010 was a dark moment in TNA.
>>
>>1264617
what are you fucking talking about
>>
>>1264620

How much of a fucking retard you're.
>>
>>1264636
even back in 2005 Fatty joe had the belt so complaining about Kurt Angle having it seems pretty retarded,
>>
I actually only watched TNA during the Aces & Eights period. Loved Calfzilla on the mic, too.

>actually give Chris Sabin the title
>lol he loses it after defending it maybe twice

Fucking hell
>>
>>1264638

Joe is the exception to the rule because he was 1 pound below the limit

Also The X-Title is Joe's personal belt.
>>
>>1264639

You wanna know why? Alex Shelley's contract expired near the end of 2012 and guess where he went? ANYWHERE FUCKING ELSE...WHICH HE'S STILL DOING AS OF TODAY

Shelley went to Japan, ROH, PWG and Sabin was left miserably rotting in this fucking cesspool of a company so Dixie offered him a deal..He gets the World Championship provided he re signs with TNA wrestling...HE BOUGHT THIS!

And the second Sabin lost the belt he tore his contract up and left to straight to PWG. You think Dixie writing anything down on paper is worth the "money" she can't pay you? No.
>>
>>1264645

Usually there wasn't any weight limit to the X division when Joe had the belt. They didn't throw that stip in until late 2011, dropped it in early 2012, brought it back again in early 2013 and then finally buried the damn idea in mid 2013.
>>
>>1264653

Nah. Try a little earlier than that look up Team 3D vs Curry Man and Shark Boy the gimmick to that feud was The Dudleys were trying to lose weight so they can compete for the X-Title and if they won the X-Title the X-Division would need to stop existing

It gets really anti-climatic when they bring in Johnny Devine to be their guy to hold the X-Title for him. Johnny Devine was as green as the cup sitting on my desk.
>>
>>1264438
TNA is the king of worst stables you will ever see. Almost every stable they ever made was forgettable as hell. Very awful too.
>>
>Team 3D electric cage match

TNA was always a joke promotion.
>>
>>1264664

That wasn't an x-division rule though, that was specific to the Dudleys.
>>
>>1264649
Damn, Dixie is a fucking cunt. MCMG was a fun tag team too from what I saw despite muh flippy manlets maymay.

I kind of wonder why American Wolves signed with that sinking company and are STILL with them. Is Mr. Anderson still there?
>>
>>1264697
Wolves might have burned bridges with WWE. Davey is pretty much an asshole. He even said some shit about Taker.
>>
>>1264438
If he invented Abyss then I say he did good there. Not everyone knows but WWE did want Abyss. They even wanted him to face Taker at mania. I also loved Joseph Parks. He was hilarious.

Abyss is a guy that should have been jumped to WWE. He has the look WWE likes.
>>
>>1264679

Not forgettable just boring and long past its expiration date...looking at you Immortal and Main Event Mafia.
>>
>>1264683

The Blindfold match in the cage deserved the negative star rating it got...
>>
>>1264697

Anderson works for ICW he burned his bridge with TNA, The Wolves went to TNA because Davey got thrown out of ROH, Japan was full and WWE wanted the Bucks instead of the Wolves. They wanted the Briscoes and Jay Lethal too. Also MCMG are touring ROH and Japan now
>>
>>1264715
I kept up with TNA for many years 2006-20015 and I barely remember much of their stables. I barely remember them even being good.

MEM was okayish, aces and 8's was probably my favorite but mostly because it cemented Bully as a main eventer. Immortal, Fortune, the carnival group before this new one, and on and on all were so forgettable honestly. Oh yeah and Team Canada was great. That one is for sure the best faction they ever did.
>>
>>1264706

Abyss's only good matches were with AJ and Christian tho...
>>
>>1264723

XXX vs Team Canada vs AMW great fucking teams in TNA.
>>
>>1264698
That's a shame, I really enjoyed them in-ring, though they're not LU-flippy tier.

>>1264720
Seems like a lot of wrestlers burn bridges with TNA. Then again it's not surprising considering Dixie not paying money, fucking people over and so on.

AJ wiping himself with the contract she offered him was one of my favourite almost-current-TNA moments.
>>
>>1264725
He's a big man anon. You shouldn't expect an AJ Styles out of this guy. He's good for hardcore matches.
>>1264727
Beer Money was far better than AMW. Poor Chris Harris though. What ever happened to The Naturals?
>>
>>1264740

>Dixie trying to force AJ and Bullet Club to come to TNA

Dixie is so desperate for talent she tried to sign CM Punk, Tyler Black, and Del Rio. I think she might have also tried to get Jay Lethal back too
>>
>>1264751
I wish Dixie never got her hands on TNA. Things would be so much better with a competent owner. If they played their cards right they may have fucking created some competition for WWE but nah, better go full retard.
>>
>>1264741

I think Kid Kash did a couple of dates for TNA in 2012 and Hoyt went to NWA and Japan. He's in a Tag-Team with Davey Boy Smith
>>
>>1264755

Blame Jeff Jarrett for that it's his fault he gave Russo and Dixie too much power...Jim Cornette fucked up a lot too...
>>
>>1264445
>Harris Family who're born again white supremacists
What?
>>
>>1264808

The company aerolux is interested in buying TNA. Aerolux is owned by the Harris Brothers who're born again Christian but are also white supremicists. They use to wear Nazi clothing to the ring back in 2003
>>
>>1264516
it reeks of juggalos/goth trailer trash but they're okay I guess. Man I feel bad for TNA.
>>
>>1264438
everytime I see the name Crazzy Steve on their roster page I chuckle
>>
>>1264606
A world champion caliber athlete being on the undercard for a belt that didn't need him and losing it clean to a lesser wrestler.
>>
>>1269294
>A world champion caliber athlete
he was the World champion
>being on the undercard for a belt that didn't need him
as well as 2 other other matches
>losing it clean to a lesser wrestler
with a roll up where the commentary team literally said the first minute of the match that maybe Angles looking too far ahead to his World title match with Abyss
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (281 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
281 KB, 680x1024
I'm just glad to see Courtney Rush getting some kind of break where she can appear on TV, even if it is through this shit gimmick.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.