[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk what's the right board for this, but does anybody do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1418693233001.jpg (73 KB, 992x700) Image search: [Google]
1418693233001.jpg
73 KB, 992x700
Idk what's the right board for this, but does anybody do ballroom dancing? I'm watching a lot of ballroom dancing videos recently, it looks really fun I'd like to do it, not to meet girls either, so do either of you have experience in it, what's it like, how is it to go along to lessons, is it anxious. I'm not the most sociable of people and I like to spend my spare hours listening to Sabaton and playing d&d, and no girls intimidate me like dancing girls. So you get the idea, also I'm a manlet 5'6, so does that put me at a disadvantage???
>>
>5'6
>ballroom dancer
Benoit yourself first chance you get kid
>>
>>1263263
> 5'6
begging you to gain height manlet nerd, also no to your question
>>
>>1263263
>5'6
Grow up.
>>
Better leave now, OP. /asp/ only knows a few words and this is all they'll say.
>>
>>1263273
>Benoit

All these memes I don't know.

All I'm wondering is if you need to be a certain height taller than your partner in order to dance effectively, or if it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>1263302

Okay, I don't use this board so I guess it's all about watching wrestling and not much else? Wonder which board would be better.
>>
>haha manlet!
>gain height
>implying all of you here aren't 5'7 or under.
>>
>>1263305
Chris Benoit is a wrestler who killed his wife and kid and then himself, allegedly because of brain damage and roid rage.

>All I'm wondering is if you need to be a certain height taller than your partner in order to dance effectively, or if it doesn't really matter.
It doesn't matter. I don't even know anything about ballroom dancing and I can tell you it doesn't matter. Just find some local class or something.

This is not the place to get info.
>>
>>1263316

That's nice.

Where is then??
>>
>>1263330
>Where is then??
Just look locally. I'm sure there's like eight different facilities with burnt out ex cheerleaders in your district running dance studios. I'm sure they can point you in the direction.

Of fucking google I don't know.

You said you're not very social? Well you're going to have to break out of that shell if you want to get involved in one of the more social hobbies.
>>
File: 1461891304795.png (183 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
1461891304795.png
183 KB, 424x318
>>1263263
First the memes:
>5'6"
AYYY
Now the real business:
You should try salsa OP, you will be getting more girls and helps you gaining confidence, your height isn't a disadvantage either as long as you know what are you doing.
In all those 2 persons dancing the man must be a man so if you go there with a beta attitude you will be fucked , even if you are a manlet you can get laid if you know how to dance, good luck lil buddy.
>>
>>1263316
>Chris Benoit is a wrestler who allegedly killed his wife and kid and then himself
fixed
>>
>>1263312
i'm 6'4" little guy
>>
>>1263316
but Kevin Sullivan committed the murders anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.