[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Presidential election is scrapped completely >Presidency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>Presidential election is scrapped completely
>Presidency is instead determined by a tag-team match between Trump/Vince and Hillary/Stone Cold
>Stone Cold turns face at the end of the match and costs Hillary the Presidency with a Stunner
>Trump appoints him the Attorney General
>appoints Shane McMahon as head of the Treasury Department
>Trump Jr. As Head of State
>newly-reinvigorated Jeb Bush as Head of the Department of Energy
>Sgt. Slaughter as Head of Veteran Affairs
>The Rock as Press Secretary
>America enters a new Golden Age for the next two hundred years
>yfw
>>
>>1263235
>Stone Cold turns face at the end and stuns both of them, meanwhile Bernie cashes in the Money in the Bank to become president
FTFY
>>
>>1263244
kys manlet canadian
>>
>>1263249
Kys ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1263235
Friendly reminder that Donald Trump is a WWE Hall of Famer.
>>
>>1263244
Reminder you have no gold lmao
>>
>>1263254
i hope you get fucked by mohammad
>>
>>1263235
>>Presidency is instead determined by a tag-team match between Trump/Vince and Hillary/Stone Cold
Not enough McMahon drama. Make it Hillary/Linda McMahon.

Then this >>1263242 You can't be a politician and be a Face.
>>
>>1263255
And he deserves it desu
>>
File: rowan preparing to job.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rowan preparing to job.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
Rowan can be the head of the department of jobs.
>>
>>1263260
i dont think trump can really be considered a politician. atleast not in the traditional sense
>>
>>1263266
Yeah, he's more of a type of spud.
>>
>>1263266
Of course not. He's a walking meme.

Everyone who votes for him either thinks it's funny to watch the country burn or people who are tired of the shape of the country and really believe he can do anything.
>>
>>1263242

cuck pls
>>
>>1263281
this
>>
>>1263281
>He's a walking meme.

canada elected a meme. the time of memes is upon us.

like bob dylan said, the time are a changing
>>
So will the REAL AMERICAN, JACK SWAGGER finally headline?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.