[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed that average and good looking people like him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12
File: 1461652140000.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1461652140000.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
Have you noticed that average and good looking people like him but fatfucks and ugly people usually hate him?
Not "dislike" that's different, i mean actual hate towards him and not his gimmick
>>
>>1262895
Vince pls
>>
>>1262895
Fat fucks and ugly people are bitter due to their genetic inferiority and lash out at the world
>>
>>1262895
His fanbase is like 95% women and little kids

sure, some of the women are good looking
but I'm not into kids
>>
>>1262895
He's a heel. You're supposed to dislike him.
>>
>>1262895
>>1262899
So thats why you two dislike Reigns?
>>
>>1262899
When i was fat i didnt liked him but after a while of watching wrestling he motivated me to get in shape.
>>
>>1262903
kys foleyfucker
>>
Roman "big head" Reigns should stop wearing that vest and then we'll see how much you look marks are going to like him.
>>
File: romanandseth.jpg (39 KB, 592x538) Image search: [Google]
romanandseth.jpg
39 KB, 592x538
>>1262923
way better than owens and better than skeleton mode dean.
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x620
I used to be jealous of his blue eyes until I realized they were contacts.
>>
>>1262946
Ok, that does not look so bad. He still has that samoan gene though, so he'd better be careful not to slow down.
>>
>>1262974
>He still has that samoan gene though, so he'd better be careful not to slow down.
just needs to get the surgery the rock got and start working out with seth when he comes back.
>>
>>1262946
>>1262974
It doesn't look that bad with that posture, but I imagine if he started moving around it'd look like shit. You can see a little chub-roll on his belly there already and he's upright.
He does need to ditch the vest, tho.
>>
>>1262903
Holy shit Romarks on suicide watch.
>>
so what do we learn kids, if you were ugly you´d blame wrestling stars for your real life problems too :^)
i bet roman´s a cool dad his daughter is a lucky girl
>>
>>1262895
i'm quite attractive. i don't hate reigns personally, but his push is miserable. i sincerely don't think he'll ever be over with the majority of the crowd and should be reworked from his foundation. i feel bad for the guy, getting shit all over like he gets, but that's not his fault. it's creative's.

i think he needs a mouthpiece, because he's dreadful on the mic, can't cut a promo.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying turn the dude heel, he could get over as a face if they reworked him, but since he came back and won the rumble two years ago, his entire push has been a botch.

i don't think the damage to him is irreparable. but if they keep this push and protection, it will be.

i'd like to see him achieve, but they're not going to do it like they're doing it. i don't think he's face of the company level or ever will be, but i think he could give the IC title real legitimacy if they let him, or be a heaven send on the US.

anyway, like i said, i don't hate him. he's just being used completely wrong and has no business where he is right now.

also, let the dude lose clean sometime. it'll give him sympathy and something to work toward. and don't give me the WM against lesnar losing clean, i wouldn't really consider that losing clean.
>>
>>1263008
>Romarks
>disliking Roman
If you gonna samefag at least do it well
>>
>>1263076
Yeah , you dont agree with his booking , but you dont hate him for it so you are okay.
I wish he turned heel 2bh pham
>>
>>1263150
yeah, there's no point in hating him. he's not writing any of the shit he's saying or doing. he's essentially just along for the ride. i don't know. hating him as a person seems silly.

you know, heel might work. i don't know. it'd be worth a try. what they're doing now isn't working. and maybe they even consider him a heel, i have no idea what's going on in their heads, but it doesn't make any sense to me.

now, that being said, at the place we're at right now, i don't even know how i'd go about that heel transition, or how to book him as a heel.

either way, he needs to be out of the spotlight for a little while, let the majority forget about him. bring him back as a titan heel, possibly. do a kayfabe injury, let him take a couple month long vacation. spend some time with his kid, develop something nice for him. bring him back with a strong look and a strong premise. keep him off the mic, let him heel like crazy for a few weeks, put him someone who can carry him verbally, then you can start to make him tolerable.

that could work, but i don't know.
>>
>>1263157
I like him because i see a future Edge tier heel , i would like to see him retiring taker at wm 33 and getting nuclear heat.
>>
>>1263168
they'd have to start building to that now. have him drop the title before summerslam, take the couple of months, and then start building a month or so after after some heel tactics. start a bogus angle with taker. have roman kill it. then start that feud. retire him at mania.

i could see that, and i would support that.

the heat from that would melt people. i can never see that, or rightfully support, with him as a face. but as a heel, that would be incredible, you're right.

and after that, that would make him justified going for the big belt again, but until then, keep him away from the limelight.
>>
>>1263171
Holy shit you are the first one to make sense in this board
>>
>>1262895
that's the case with all wrestlers

the uglier the fan base the more they prefer those hipster indie nerds like Daniel Bryan and those little Japanese guys

the target demographic for NXT is literally male virgins from 20-30
>>
File: kek.jpg (44 KB, 459x339) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
44 KB, 459x339
>>1263212
That's just not true
>pic related
>>
>>1262895
Have sex before posting
>>
>>1262946
strawman: the post
>>
>>1263223
k bend over
>>
>>1263195
let me tell you something else.

i think it would be great if he retired taker at mania. then you have him and brock feud as the only two dudes to have beat taker at mania and by that point they can also reference that they never got to have a real match together. there isn't a bad way it can go. either brock wins and is still strong, or roman wins and cements himself as a great heel, if he wins as a heel.

there's a two-year plan for roman right there through two more manias. and it would likely put him over, and cement him career wise.

glad you appreciate what i'm laying down.
>>
>>1263491
this
>>
>>1263076
>>1263157
>>1263171
>>1263491

Get a job with creative.
>>
>>1265440
>>1265528
hey, thanks guys.

i have a lot of ideas for booking everyone, pretty much. i think that's the best for roman. it's a long term plan and has such incredible draw potential.
>>
File: Literally you.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Literally you.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>1262895
>average and good looking people like him

My king.
>>
>>1262946
Rollins looks like dog shit what the fuck
>>
File: rHPer.gif (759 KB, 360x249) Image search: [Google]
rHPer.gif
759 KB, 360x249
>>1263076
>I'm quite attractive
Stopped reading
>>
>>1262895
TIL I am average looking Yay!
>>
>>1265587
you should have stuck around for the journey.
>>
>>1265587
You should keep reading , dude got an awesome idea.
>>
File: 1461718253490.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1461718253490.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>1262895
>average and good looking people like him

these romarks will do anything.
>>
File: 1461111491432.png (195 KB, 368x375) Image search: [Google]
1461111491432.png
195 KB, 368x375
I don't hate him personally i just think hes boring as fuck and he has no charisma.
>>
>>1265761
>>1265753
thanks, guys
>>
>>1263076
>>1263157
>>1263171
>>1263491

i wrote these and was thinking about it on the john earlier, i think i can go further with it.

we get our feud after he retires taker with brock.

roman loses to brock at mania clean after a hell of a battle, after everything he goes through with taker and the build up.

we have roman lose clean to brock. huge brawl. this could even main event mania without the title being on the line, a la rock and cena. it could garner that hype with the correct booking of the event. especially as the two men to defeat the dead man. brock "the first man to beat the undertaker at mania" vs roman "the man who retired the undertaker at mania". that's golden booking.

but, yeah, we have him lose. that sets him up as a face. the crowd is on his side, they would actually want him to win that match. they'd support him.

then you can have roman go for the belt and attain it, and no one will be pissed about it because he's paid his dues, he's earned it.

anyway, i think this is really solid two or three-year booking that would utilize the guy.

of course, this is all dependent on new talent, injuries, etc. but this could be it for him specifically.
>>
>>1265872
It could work but i think he should be heel for a long time eventually turning face agaisnt a mega heel
>>
>>1265777
Trips of truth
>>
>>1265890
yeah, that's how i have it set up. in my mind, it'd go from when he drops the title pre-summerslam, through his feuding and retiring of undertaker, to the end of his feud with brock and starting a face turn after losing that match and going into his face run for the big belt, two and a half years from now.

that's a pretty long time in booking.
>>
>>1262895
yeah 2bh
>>
>>1262895
I dunno about that, every event I've been to the only people cheering for him were the kids and fat mexican moms who were with their cuck husbands. Granted, I do live in California so its probably not like that everywhere.
>>
pic related, disproven

The truth is, only unintelligent people could like Roman.

He's a marketing ploy out of good looks and leeching star power out of The Rock. So, if you like him, you obviously can't see further than that. That's a symptom of weak mind.

tl;dr: only retards like Roman
>>
>>1267502
So you like him too eh?
>>
I like Reigns' gimmick. He's willing to take on the world and has consistently won when he had to. That's a cool character for the kids to get behind. But he's not a main eventer, nor someone I should see more than once for 20 mins tops on an average Raw.
>In Ring - 6.5/10 Few moves, but rarely botches
>Mic Skills 4.5 Nooooooo charisma, but at least remembers lines, I guess
>Fan draw 7/10? I gotta admit, a part of why I tune in is to see how hard he'll get booed and how fast the fans'll get muted.
>>
File: PLYP3l9.png (595 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
PLYP3l9.png
595 KB, 600x706
>>1267560
>but at least remembers lines, I guess
>>
>>1267568
That was that was a year and a half ago.
>>
>>1267560
It's pretty easy to not botch when you barely do anything.

And even with that said, his Superman Punch looks shitty.
>>
>>1267594
Dirty Deeds is just a ddt....
>>
>>1267596
> Romark brings up Ambrose for no reason

How insecure can you cucks be?
>>
File: 20160505_150026.png (49 KB, 711x228) Image search: [Google]
20160505_150026.png
49 KB, 711x228
>>1267598
Is scientifically proven that 90% of those who dislike Roman are deanmarks.
>>
>>1267602
And 100% of the people who dislike Reigns aren't dumb /wwe/ marks.

Reigns a shit.
>>
>>1267615
t. /wwe/ mark
>>
>>1267620
You don't even know what you're trying to say here, do you?
>>
>>1267594

It looks good 8% of the time. He has to be above the guy, and punching down. Lately it's like he isn't jumping high enough and it's just a giddy hook
>>
>>1262901
Don't forget Indians. The pakis love Roman.
>>
>>1267639
> 8%

Yeah that's about right.
>>
>>1267723
They'll love anybody who is made to look really, really strong.
>>
>>1267626
t. butthurt
>>
Only racists, neck beards and fat losers hate roman so it's no wonder 4chan doesn't like him
>>
>>1270772
> so rekt all he can do is memeshit
>>
>>1263491
So let me see if I understand you properly.

Roman is despised by a super-majority of paying fans because he's being pushed ahead of far more talented guys and also for being protected like an invincible superhero.

And your plan to get him over involves him forcibly retiring the most universally beloved and respected superstar in the history of the business, so he can then go on to beat the most legitimately terrifying human being in the WWE today, a guy who would probably cripple him in about sixty seconds in a real fight?

Is that you, Vince?

Wouldn't it be about a thousand times easier just to have him drop the belt to AJ, flip his shit, and turn heel, taking the Usos with him into a Samoan heel stable (my version has Samoa Joe with them). That gives him another couple of matches with AJ, a built-in feud with Rollins when he comes back as a face, and probably something down the line with Cena. If you want to look forward to Mania, how about Roman versus Rock, with Rock trying to beat some sense into him?
>>
>>1270840
I like the idea of a heel Samoan stable, you could include Nia Jax too. The Rock could return as face to put him over at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1270796
>gets rekt
>n-no
>>
>>1270864
Well, at least you can admit that's what happened to you.
>>
>summerslam
>jasethy beats reigns in first clean singles loss on main roster
>reigns goes mad
>beats the fuck out of seth
>smashes him over the head with the belt
>starts feud
>reigns joins authority to get the title back
>give him basically free title shots by giving him #1 contenders matches against jobbers and midcarders
>reigns always comes up just short, at night of champions
>demands another match at hell in a cell, resorts to all kinds of heel shit
>but comes up short again
>authority start giving kevin owens a shot for a bit
>feuds with seth through survivor series and tlc
>reigns furious
>refuses to even show up to raw
>fast forward, 3 weeks to rumble
>shane announces #1 contenders triple threat
>ko, zayn, and cena
>segments show cena and zayn being found injured backstage
>shane says they still need a contender
>reigns comes out
>nuclear heat
>beats ko with a chair shot
>faces seth at rumble
>vince aligns himself with seth to stop reigns, sets up extreme rules
>midway through match
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzwADJqf_Ok
>taker comes out and last ride's reigns through table
>seth pins him to win
>on raw
>taker says he can't take someone like reigns trying to steal the title or some generic old-timer babyface shit
>reigns comes out
>tells him it's a new era, and there's no more place for old men
>challenges taker to match
>if taker loses, he retires
>if reigns loses, taker gets a shot at the title and reigns is banned from competing for it until summerslam
>people think it might be a "thank you taker" run
>wrestlemania comes
>reigns comes out to boos louder than last year's
>taker comes out to bryan-at-30-tier cheers
>match begins
>reigns miscellaneous heelery
>taker pulls out classics, old school, last ride, maybe even a hell's gate
>roman hits spear
>at this point, no one has kicked out of spear
>but taker does at 2.99
>crowd explodes
>picks up roman for a tombstone
>roman just escapes before taker hits it
>lands on ref
out of space
>>
>reigns grabs chair
>strikes taker repeatedly
>sets up in corner for superman
>boos to the skies
>hits it
>sets up for spear
>lands it
>pins taker
>he's out
>roman wins, retires taker
>comes out next night and says his era has begun
>heel heat worse than michaels in canada
sorry if this is autistic, just felt like booking it
>>
>>1270907
Reigns going over Undertaker in his final match is the worst /wwe/ meme by a fucking mile.

P.S. Undertaker, Lesnar & Ambrose have all kicked out of the Spear already.
>>
>>1262895
I'm the most attractive motherfucker in my neighbourhood and I think Reigns is a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>1270875
Nice projection, are you this desperate pham?
>>
>>1271187
> he's still spewing out random memes for no reason
>>
>>1270917
Same idea me and other guy had but this shit would cement Reigns as the greatest heel ever.
One thing is breaking the streak , another one is defeating taker at mania again, retiring him and buttblasting the smarks.
>>
File: 1462639990468.jpg (12 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1462639990468.jpg
12 KB, 200x190
@1271197
>He's still replying to me
>>
>>1271211
Good point. I'll leave you alone now. Don't kys from loneliness or anything.
>>
@1271237
Im about to go out with my friends 2bh
>>
Roman is the top guy for the audience that the WWE wants, not the top guy for the audience that the WWE doesn't care about.
>>
>>1271658
>the audience that the WWE wants

Vince?
>>
>>1272488
>"im the audience"
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.