[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perfect Way to Fix Roman Reigns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461957659973.jpg (61 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1461957659973.jpg
61 KB, 612x612
I have done it. I figured out a way to properly utilize Roman Reigns and make him look strong, as well as giving him a gimmick that would work within his skill set. Also, this one gimmick change could set in place a storyline that would keep several superstars booked for months.

To start this turn of events, Reigns reforms the shield to fight of Balor Club very soon.
After a short stay together, it will dissolve and conflict will arise. Roman will lose his title at Summerslam to Seth or Dean, and then a semi-drawn out conflict will result in anyone but Roman going over.

>After Shield fued
>Roman needs opponent for Wrestlemania
>BMJ is fighting for U.S. title, so no
>Still getting booed, finally turn Roman heel
>Roman wants Taker
>It gets personal, heated rivalry with blood and guts
>Wrestlemania comes around, HELL IN A CELLLLLLL
>Taker retirement match if he loses
>Roman and Taker both beat the shit out of eachother, Roman goes over with shenanigans
>Both lay in ring unable to move after match
>KF;DLKFJASDLKFJASDFLKASJDFL;KAS
>"catching fliesss, in his mouuuthhh, tasting freedommmmm while it lasttsssss" etc
>Wyatt family comes out
>Start to perform weird ritual on Roman and Undertaker
>Pulls out THE FUCKING URN
>Finishes ceremony
>Lights turn on, Roman sits up
>Rolls his eyes in the back of his head
>Bray leads his new killing machine away, urn in hand
>Taker possesion leaves the body of Mark Calaway
>He grabs a microphone and says in a normal voice "its finally over, thank god its finally over..." and walks out of the arena, fist in air, can finally break kayfabe in interviews
>Roman Reigns is now known as El Diablo, Samoan Undertaker controlled by the urn in Bray Wyatt's possession.
>Edit his themsong to have stategic "Gongs" like Taker
>>
OP here, forgot to mention he would never have to get on the mic if ever, so his glaring weakness would not be as prevalent. Plus, it would keep the "Taker" legacy alive, allowing it to be something passed on from generation to generation.
>>
This is literally the worst fantasy booking I've ever seen. Pls tell me you're trolling and you actually didn't come up with this and think it was good.
>>
Dreadful.
>>
>>1262734
Does he feud with Kane at all?
>>
>>1262744
first feud is kane lmao
>>
>Ruining the undertakers legacy to try put Roman over

Vince please go
>>
>>1262734
I like Roman but c'mon that's bullshit , I'd rather make roman destroy the shit out of taker , low blows, headshots, 4/5 spears, etc but taker keeps waking up and goes for the chokeslam but one last low blow gets him down , Roman climbs the cell , taker follows and (this should be PROTECTED AS FUCK ) Roman lows blow taker on the top of the cell , mokes him with his taunt and chockeslams him on comments table from the cell.
Roman climbs downs and drags Taker's body to the ring , is about to pin him but taker goes for the hells gate, Roman about to quit but he lifts taker and powerbombs him , OAAAAAAAAAAAH , spear , steals taket taunt and pins him taker style 1 2 3 Taker retired and Roman is the most hated heel ever.
Raw after WM Reigns brags about how he destroyed Taker and that he's the greates of all time, "Im not a good guy , IM A BAD GUY AND IM THE GUY , AND IM THE FUTURE OF THIS COMPANY" , howeber has the USA title confronts reigns about him being a coward and lowblowing taker , Reigns then kayfabe injures him and wins a battle royale to determinate the new USA Champ.
That's it you got your Reigns fixed.
>>
>>1262823
Sorry for all the errors im drunk af from last night
>>
>>1262823
You're going to kill Taker....
>>
>>1267434
airbags
>>
So what happens when Roman eventually injures himself and has to sit out for six months. Does Vince continue to have the title on Roman for that whole time?
>>
>>1267437
I understand the airbags..but do you think Taker could take such a drop at his age and knowing he isn't the same as years back? Bro, he could literally die
>>
If we're gonna do retarded fantasy shit to get Roman over, can we at least do something fun?

I wanna see a DBZ esque fight between Roman and Cena. Shit like dueling Superman Punches, Cena catching a Spear and sliding backwards in place, the ring shaking and the lights flickering when they slam into each other. That kinda shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.