[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so first, from a rating from 1 to 10, how good is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.png
13 KB, 275x183
Alright so first, from a rating from 1 to 10, how good is this and second, how can I watch it from here in America.
>>

Great wrestling and storytelling

Also stuff kicks and punches
>>
>>1261862
Subscribe to NJPW world.
It's only 999 yen.
>>
>>1262353
>WWE Network
>NJPW World
>UFC Fight Pass
God damn I love this era of streaming services
>>
>>1262353
>999 yen
>9.25 usd
>network cucked by nippons

>>1262376
yeah, man, it's great
>>
Best wrestling you can get. Good booking, great all around workers. Naito as a heel right now is like Eddie Guerrero. They lost Nakamura and they just decided to make a new star with Omega.
>>
>>1263179
>Naito as a heel right now is like Eddie Guerrero
or like rush you know the guy who he stole the los ingobernables gimmick and booking from.
>>
>>1263119
Do they have English commentary? I can't understand shit otherwise and would rather not take forever visually observing what is happening in their stories
>>
>>1263268
They have Yoshi.

He's... trying.
>>
>>1263268
Not to mention promos, which has always been important in wrestling. Even shit promos at least provide/improve the story.
>>
Anybody knows how to fix the shitty quality in njpw?
>>
>>1263326
I mean the streaming service
>>
>>1263119
Does anyone know if there is a way to get subs at least?
>>
>>1263274
"yoshi is very familiar with roppongi!"
'urhm nore im nort'
"thanks yosh!"
>>
>>1263339
This. I'm not paying for this shit unless there's subs
>>
>>1263326
Yes
Watch WWE instead. Also leave the basement
>>
>>1263326
>Anybody knows how to fix the shitty quality in njpw?
bring in the based guy, push tama to the moon, tell kenny to bulk up a bit, tell the young bucks to stop being nothing but spot monkeys, cool down okada a bit (already doing that)
>>
>>1263355
They need to stop saddling Omega with the fucking Young Cucks too

the Bucks have me so unbelievably worked I hate their goddamn guts
>>
>>1263354
>>1263355
Sorry, i ment the streaming resolution....not njpw itself lol
>>
Isn't this supposed to be like the second largest wrestling promotion in the world? I've seen matches online and they're all in tiny venues and the production quality seems really low. Like, the graphics and logos and stuff that come onscreen look like they were made on a PC in 1994,
>>
>>1263673
WWE just took two of their major stars that were keeping them afloat, and Anderson w/ Gallows. Nakamura and AJ were hugely important for them. Luckily they have Naito, Okada (for now), Jap Cena and Shibata still. They're in a rebuilding phase.
>>
>>1261862

3/10

It's better booked, more interesting and better worked than WWE, but it's fucking nothing compared to what it was ten years ago and before. All the problems people level at WWE can be applied to 2016 NJPW also.

Add to that NJPW wasn't even the best Japanese wrestling last year. That title goes to Minoru Suzuki vs. NOAH.
>>
>>1267938
Except for the part where New Japan is actually pushing new talent.
>>
>>1263381
Based bucks
>>
>>1263673
> GR4FX

who fucking cares
>>
>>1267938

Minoru hasn't been that great he peaked when he killed that guy by riding a bicycle into him
>>
File: 1436011981468.jpg (138 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1436011981468.jpg
138 KB, 612x612
>>1261862
9, not sure i just watch their ppv's
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.