[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching ROH right now >tag match >already two commercial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ROHwrestling.png (154 KB, 550x270) Image search: [Google]
ROHwrestling.png
154 KB, 550x270
>watching ROH right now
>tag match
>already two commercial breaks during the same match
>tfw I don't even care to finish this shit anymore

The fucking commercials is seriously killing wrestling. Can't these fags find some way to not have commercials cutting into half the match? I made a thread a couple weeks ago but this shit pissed me off enough that I felt the need to make a thread again. I do not remember commercials being nearly this bad back then. They are ruining the entire show with this shilling. At least Football stops the game every commercial break so you don't miss anything.
>>
I tried watching ROH and it was fucking awful. They were performing in what looked like a high school gym and there was only two rows of people, and most the show was commercials
>>
ROH is running out of steam anyway. They've had Lethal keep the title for like a year and a half and everyone else just jobs to him with no interesting story. Also the roster is getting really small so they better hope to find new talent before WWE comes knocking again.
>>
>>1261788
>before WWE comes knocking again

This made me laugh. You think WWE wants Moose? Sadly he won't get to keep that name if he jumps to WWE.
>>
>>1261723
It's why I stopped watching RAW. There are only so many pizza roll commercials I can watch in one hour, let alone three.
>>
>>1261831
The shit is I don't even feel bothered watching this shit at all. Whether dvr or online. I been basically watching small portions of it every monday while live while doing other things. The intrusive commercials are basically just a slap in the face to an already shitty show imo. WWE really needs to make better shows. The ratings have been showing people are tired of their shit show.
>>
>>1261818
> do I think WWE would want a footballer mastodon

Is this a serious question?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.