[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happend to the great sport of Wrestling? We have pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
What happend to the great sport of Wrestling?

We have pretty much taken a business, where grown man pretended to hurt each other, but really didn't and believed that they where and paid to see it and turned it into a business, where grown man really do hurt each other and nobody believes they are and few of them pay to see it.
>>
>>1260799
That's what happens when you allow manlet nerd internet smarks to influence your product.

Wrestling was better when marks were in the audience.
>>
Looking at even some old wrestling foorage, it's crazy people thought they were really fighting. Have they never been in a fight in their life?
>>
>>1260812
Well those were the same people that thought the moon landing was real what do you expect?
>>
File: 1427163882979.jpg (54 KB, 603x333) Image search: [Google]
1427163882979.jpg
54 KB, 603x333
>all these people want Saturday Morning Cartoon Carny Wrestling back
>>
>>1260833
Vince pls
>>
>>1260799
Have sex
>>
>>1260837
Didn't u get BTFO?
>>
>>1260837

YOU HAVE A VAGINA
>>
>>1260847
i don't have a fauxhawk though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.