[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's getting cheered less with every passing week. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: just fuck my potato crop up.jpg (99 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my potato crop up.jpg
99 KB, 768x1024
She's getting cheered less with every passing week. She's going to be an extremely irrelevant jobber by Summerslam and there's nothing you pathetic samefaggers can do about it.
>>
Uhhh last fucking night she got cheered really hard. But you know w/e
>>
>>1259692
we /copypasta/ now, memer
>>
>>1259696
She got the mildest of pops and that was just the crowd's relief that they could go to the bathroom, dumb fraggle
>>
Everybody knows Sasha is where it's at
>>
fuck negroes that Emma vs Becky wrestling match on Raw was shit. I thought the nerds were saying womens wrestling was good now
>>
>>1259720
Becky is a looser jobber who lost to a former jobber Emma, and seriously not in the leagues of Charlotte, Natalya, AJ, Trish, Lita.
>>
File: dig it.jpg (15 KB, 282x232) Image search: [Google]
dig it.jpg
15 KB, 282x232
>>1259692
B-BUT MUH BECKY GENERAL
>>
File: image.png (828 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
828 KB, 750x1334
>>1259707
Sasha is OVERRATED as fuck! When was the last time you saw her in a match? WrestleMania? WWE knows she's not that good, that's why she's not around too much.

She may win the Women's Championship, and have Snoop Dogg with her, just to sell tickets and put WWE mainstream again, you know, that's why Charlotte is still champion, so she can do shit like this picture with Rick Flair next to her.
>>
>>1259692
>sashafag
>>
>>1259741
WWE are letting the other shitters get one last moment in the spotlight before SashA+ takes over. Just you wait, it's going to be all about her after Summerslam
>BeC+ketty btfo
>C+harmutt btfo
>>
>>1259760
>Just you wait
>J-J-JUST YOU WAIT U-UNTIL MY MONGREL SURFBOARD WAIFU STOPS JOBBING AND GETS THE TITLE
Where were you at mania? Where was Sasha at Payback? Oh yeah thats right, she was on Smackdown doing pointless segments with Summer Rae
Pathetic
>>
>>1259781
It'll make beC+ketty fags tears all the more yummy when she swoops in after months of doing nothing and wins the title ;) Potato can work as hard as she wants, she will get nothing
>>
>>1259785
>implying i am a Becky fag
Feels good being on the winning team desu
>>
>>1259787
C+harmutt will do her part in making SashA+ look strong too
>>
>sashafag makes the sasha version of this
>no-one cares
>has to resort to making a becky version
>actually gets a response
forever in becky's shadow, sashafag
>>
>>1259804
Thats because people actually care about Becky
>>
>>1259804
Sasha Botches really is the Roman Reigns of the women's division, isn't she?
>>
>>1259809
one person does lad
>>
why do people always chant that they want sasha then immediately stop caring about her when she shows up? it's really obnoxious and their shitty chanting makes all the women's matches even more awkward than they are on their own.
>>
>>1259867
they;re in awe of her ring work
>>
>>1259815
Roman has a better hairline.
>>
>>1259869
This. Sasha Banks has one of the most crisp workrates I've ever seen.
>>
>>1259809
>implying
>>
>>1259867
Sasha is the neckbeard favourite
>>
>>1259692
Call me when she's been buried for a good decade like Nattie.
>>
>>1259998
her broke ass body won't even last that long
>>
you are all idiots because you discuss the women's division
>>
>>1260421
kys ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1259809
> people
You mean person

>>1259815
SashA+ starred in the 4 greatest womens matches of all time in her debut year

Stop being an edgy hipster and accept the truth lad
>>
>>1260469
>the 4 greatest womens matches
In the land of the blind etc, etc
>>
>>1259893
Sasha botched in Wrestlemania, even JBL called out the sunset flip botch out live.
>>
>>1260755
get worked
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.