[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that he is already a 3 time world champion. Shawn Michaels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
Reminder that he is already a 3 time world champion.

Shawn Michaels was a 4 time world champion in his 25 years long career.
>>
It disgusts me that this fucking asshole failed of a nfl player chad got everything handed to him. while dean had to work his way up from shitty outlaw wrestling.
>>
>>1259308
>chad

fat autistic internet addict virgin manlet katana collecting nerd detected
>>
>>1259310
I'm 6'4" little guy.

Keep trying manlet nerd
>>
>>1259314
>chad
>chad
>chad
>>>r9k
>>>reddit.net/theredpill
>>
>>1259317
I wouldn't know because i don't go to those boards or reddit

But keep trying little guy
>>
Spoiler: Shawn Michaels was also not very good and had everything handed to him.
>>
File: roman-reigns-6-1.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-6-1.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>1259321
>he said chad
>unironically
>>
>>1259314
You said you were 6'3 last time Carter you lying nigger

>>1259301
So what?
Shawn Micheaels is the literal worst champion of all time
>>
>>1259337
Im not that nigger carter ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1259308
>Chad
back to r9k loser
>>
At least it's better than a fake PG goat becoming 3 time world champion.

Oh wait...
>>
>>1259301
>Reminder that he is already a 3 time world champion.
that really means nothing
if anything means something about this fake title of a fake "sport" then it is the amount of days someone holds the title, not the times he holds it
you can hold the title for a couple of seconds, like roman did
seth only held the title once but his title reign was longer
>>
>>1259301
Different era
Championships don't mean shit in the current year newfam
>>
>>1259360
> fake PG

...so he's not PG?
>>
>>1259333
18+ has literally never been more appropriate. What a waste of trips.
>>
>>1259301
>Attitood era
Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Kane, Mick Foley and Jericho sharing the main title

>Ruthless Aggro era
HHH, Kurt Angle, Jericho, Bork Laser, Undertaker sharing the main title

>PG era
John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Batista sharing the main title

>Reality era
John Cena, Randy Orton, Philip Jack Brooks, Daniel Bryan sharing the main title

>New era
Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and ???
>>
>>1259548
Aj Styles
>>
>>1259301
>Roman will be the guy to break Flair's record and not Cena
>>
>>1259548
>New era
Are they literally admitting that we are in The New Generation Era 2.0
>>
>>1259548
Have they pushed anyone but Roman in this new era?
Seriously, what other young wrestler has been given a legit main event push besides Roman?

Guys they could push
Rusev
Bray
Dean
Seth (push really was killed due to his injury )
Amazing how all of those guys basically have been jobbed out to Roman to make him look stronger.
>>
>>1259567
Jasethy was Champ
>>
>>1259518
I'm probably >18+ years older than you, kiddo.

I actually remember his 92-97 run from when it happened.
>>
>>1259564
Reigns is Diesel lite so it its.
>>
>>1259548
>Shawn Michaels
>Attitude Era
His title reigns are from New Gen and RA eras lad.
>>
>>1259573
And he was set to job to Roman right before he got hurt. Basically wwe right now is just "get Roman over" the company. No one is going over Roman, because he has to win. Aj Styles is the latest guy on that list.
>>
They defend the title 1 time per month on a ppv, barely on any tv show, being a champ means jackshit now.

Sure, before it didn't change hands every day, but at least you could see the champ actually defending his fucking title, now not even that.
>>
>>1259593
>being champion means shit now

I guarantee 90% of the roster who haven't held it yet would disagree with you. If it didn't mean shit, then why not give a guy like Ryder a title run?
>>
>>1259567
New Era = Shield Era

None of those smarks darlings you hear from the internet are going to win the title since its obvious that Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins will hog the title with Dean Ambrose getting what's left of the cracks

Seth Rollins is only injured now but no doubt they'll pad his title count at some point
>>
>>1259640
>Reigns and Rollins will basically be Cena and Orton

Get ready for a combined 25 title runs by both guys!
>>
>>1259654
At least Rollins can work
>>
>>1259654
I am ready and willing.
>>
>>1259301
He's the champion of a fake sport where everything is pre-determined. Yeah great accolade there fatfuck.

Have sex and get a life.
>>
>>1259595
Ryder's not over with Vince, Vince has intentionally cucked him out of titles and even JBM confronted him about this.
>>
>>1259885
I would love to see DX vs The Shield
>>
>>1259885
No matter how hard Vince buries Ruder, he's still over with fans. Which is what the entire point is to be. Get over with fans and get pushed. Vince just hates when people get over and it wasn't his plan to get them over. So he's basically burying Zack out of spite.
>>
Reminder that this guy's RECORD LOW has already reached lower than Seth's RECORD LOW last week.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.