[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads I think Simon Botch might have gotten seriously injured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I would like to remind everyone on here that Triple H and Enzo are actually work out buddies and they both go to the same gym. That's how Enzo ended up getting the job.

Simon Botch fucking sent Enzo to the hospital which I am guessing made Triple H furious. I like to imagine Hunter went to Big E and specifically instructed him to potentially kill Botch tonight

Did you fucking see Big E hitting that fucking Booty Plex on Botch? ON THE FUCKING CONCRETE?! FOR FUCK SAKE YOU'LL DESTROY HIS SHOULDER!
>>
Well after fucking his wife I guess Big E felt obligated to at least do one favor for Haitch.
>>
>>1258721

CONCRETE! Even if there are some kind of crash pad on the floor that's gonna hurt significantly more then taking a Booty Plex in the ring

Fuck sake Big E why?
>>
>>1258721
>Big E
>fucking women
>>
>>1258727
>Acts like concrete hurts
Molten Lava, now there's a painful thing to get slammed on. You don't even sink into it, you just sorta' jumble on top of it while it burns your ass alive.

Look up "Cow Volcano' and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>1258732

>Dude I am so tough I can land SHOULDER FIRST on CONCRETE and not cry that is how much of a man I am

Please lose weight.
>>
>>1258744
Bitch you just spent three posts complaining about Simon landing on his shoulder being potentially dangerous and then you go on and make a fat joke?

Tell ya' what, how about you go fuck yourself and remember that this isn't backyard fucking wrestling here. Men put their lives in each others hands because they can trust one another, unlike your friendless ass who spends all day complaining about people hurting a British guy from fuckin' Jersey.
>>
>simon botch.

retard enzo got himself injured
>>
cena took out the entire nexus after being ddt'd on concrete, concrete is pretty soft
>>
>>1258717
These delusional Enzo fanboys really believe he can do no wrong.
>>
>>1258757

Key board clicking is not an indication of losing weight.
>>
>>1258762
>>1258775
>>1258782

Have you fuckers literally never been outside...in like ever in your fucking miserable lives?

Concrete is not soft its hard and can't severely dislocate parts of your body if you land on it wrong.

It not like Ambrose getting curbstomped through a grey Styrofoam block pretending to be concrete.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.