[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a return to boss bitch Stephanie from circa 2002 smackdown?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ShaneStephShake.0.0.png (1 MB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
ShaneStephShake.0.0.png
1 MB, 1310x873
Is this a return to boss bitch Stephanie from circa 2002 smackdown?

I hope so because its sexy
>>
>>1257025
The main reason behind my femdom fetish. It torments me knowing that she'll never belittle me and penertrate me
whilst I scream in both pain and ecstasy.
>>
Steph looks pretty hot there.
>>
did they?
>>
>>1257025
>Is this a return to boss bitch Stephanie from circa 2002 smackdown?
is there a different steph? isn't that exactly how she was for the last years?
>>
Steph was looking super hot on Raw, she should keep that cunty look on her face all the time, makes my dick hard.
>>
>>1257025
Can we have a return to not on TV Stephanie?
I'm not watching anymore until this stupid bitch fucks off.
>>
>>1257025
Can this stupid bitch fuck off already?
I'm not watching wwe again until she's gone.
>>
>>1259393

See you Monday!
>>
>>1257025
>>1257127
>>1257137
>>1259387
People think this ubercunt is attractive. Please grow up and have sex.
>>
>>1259403

>m-muh pure virgin nice girls

sex, have some.
>>
>>1259405
Never said anything like that you fat virgin. I just said the cunt is isn't attractive. Once you get out of your teens, you'll realize that not every woman is hot.
>>
>smarks getting worked by Stephanie again
>not knowing her goody two shoes persona is just a plot that will blow over around Summerslam or Survivor Series where Shane takes on Hunter or they'll do a 5-on-5 tag team match to determine which McMahon controls Raw (even though Shane McMahon has zero pull and zero say backstage and even Billy Kidman and Jamie Noble have more authority than him).
>>
Could they all just fuck off and stay behind the camera? This boring fucking McMahon power struggle bullshit storyline has been going on for 20 years now.
>>
>>1259431
Vince and his cunt daughter and son in law actually think they are draws. Vince was at one time, but that was a long time ago.
>>
>>1259409

t. actual virgin
>>
INCEST ANGLE *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
>>
Steph has worryingly spindly legs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.