[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wish these guys were over, or at least had major heat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: vaudeniggas.jpg (61 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
vaudeniggas.jpg
61 KB, 620x350
I really wish these guys were over, or at least had major heat. I'm really starting to love these guys, they remind me of Deuce 'n' Domino.

Also I liked how you could see the guilt in Simon Gotch's face
>>
>>1256454
Triggered?
>>
They're fucking awkward to look at.

Especially Gotch
>>
>>1256454
Deuce and Domino were shitters. Deuce was the cameraman who didnt catch the undertaker at wm 25 and almost broke his neck
>>
Awful team with zero future. No heat (even in NXT), mediocre in the ring, shit gimmick that they literally never use or expand upon past their entrance, and Aiden has the look of a pale skeleton. Enjoy whatever length of time they're lucky enough to be employed. Theybare capital F FUCKED when AA gets called up.

Pity call up, much like Bo Dallas.
>>
why don't they pair them with sandow!!!
>>
>>1256479
Gotch seems to be the odd one of the team. Almost like that English guy should have had a different partner but unfortunately got stuck with someone else.
>>
>>1256535
>being this wrong
>>
>>1256535
>AA

I don't see the hype. I also think it is ridiculous how they chant Gable to Angle's theme. Those NXT crowds are some of the most obnoxious crowds I ever seen.

WWE should hire the Brisco Brothers.
>>
>>1256454
They're basically los matadores
>>
>>1256571

>being so delusional as to think this team is over at all or ever has been
>>
>>1256632

What don't you see in them? Not an agitated sarcastic troll question either genuinely curious. I think their in ring work is outstanding and reminiscent of WGTT when they started. They're easily the most over thing in NXT and I'd say so far every person that was over huge in NXT has gotten a similar fan reaction on the main roster. I think they could dominate the tag scene for years potentially and that's coming from someone who saw little in them only six months ago.
>>
Just another gimmick team that should have never been greenlit

Only people that like them are people who knew what Vaudeville was before these guys and like the smell of their own farts
>>
>>1256860
>dominate the tag scene
>while New Day is the most over thing in the industry
>>
>>1256454
Nobody cares faggot.
>>
>>1256498
>Hey man do you mind catch a 300+ pound man whilst holding a camera
Think he was set up for a fail t b h
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.