[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrestlers you'd fast forward past if you were trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>1256261
the whole roster
>>
>>1256261
Dean Ambrose
>>
If I wanted to get somebody interested in wrestling, I'd probably hit the rewind button.
>>
File: 130994845213.png (324 KB, 482x434) Image search: [Google]
130994845213.png
324 KB, 482x434
>watching a new day promo with your family
>>
Baron Corbin
Dolph Ziggler
Social Outcasts
Goldust
R-Truth
Fandango
Tyler Breeze
Big Show
Apollo Crews
>>
Sami Zayn
Dean Ambrosia
Kalisto
Aj Styles
Becky Lynch
Finn Balor
Those two bald jobbers from Japan
that gook in nxt
that fake samoan in nxt
botchzo and ass
new gay
kevin owens
gay wyatt

basically I'd show them the entertaining, real wrestlers. Orton, Miz, Roman, Eva Marie, Ryback, Big Show, Kane, Brock Lesnar, Del Rio, Sheamus, The Usos
>>
>>1256634
>Eva Marie
I gotta admit anon, you almost hooked me with that one.
>>
>>1256261

kevin owens. He just looks like some schlub
>>
>>1257421
Casual fans thinks he's cool you Rested
>>
>>1257476
Nobody cares faggot.
>>
>>1257476

no they dont you NXT "smark" faggot
>>
Kane
Big Show
Any Diva
Zack Ryder
Dusty Rhodes' kids
>>
New Gay
>>
>>1256261
I wouldn't try getting anyone into wrestling senpai, it's not cool any more. Wrestling has become something I watch quietly to myself in my room, and the only time I get to talk with friends about it, it's so fucking negative.
>>
I got a freind into wrestling when i watched NXT: TakeOver Dallas with her. The guys she liked were Nakamura and American Alpha. When we watched Main Roster stuff she liked Rusev and thought KO was funny. Hated all the divas tho
>>
>>1259466
This. The vast majority of adult fans watch because they liked it as kids when it was cool. I would not recommend it to anyone who didn't.
>>
>>1259475
It's pretty sad. I know at least some of the disdain is because when you're younger you don't analyze shot as much, but the way things are now is just.. yeah, uncool. No edge at all. The match quality by and large has improved but it feels like back in the day you had your jobbers/midcarders/mainers and now it feels there are less jobbers, the majority of the show is midcarders and Lesnar, Cena and Taker are as close to legit stars that we have.
>>
If I wanted to get someone into wrestling I wouldn't show them anything past about 2006
>>
>>1259520

Have sex
>>
>>1259592
kys ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1256634
XD
>>
>>1256261
i never understand why smarks are so embarrassed by the goofiness and/or over the top aspects of pro wrestling nowadays

if i wanted to watch a "normal guy vs another normal guy" i'd watch either UFC, boxing or you know ACTUAL fighting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.