[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So these guys are gonna use this to get some nuclear heat, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Vaudevillains.jpg (50 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Vaudevillains.jpg
50 KB, 642x361
So these guys are gonna use this to get some nuclear heat, right?
>>
Aiden English will proclaim that it is in fact Enzo who is "soft", and he's going to spell it out with proper spelling.
>>
They're probably gonna get the number 1 contender spot and with any luck get the tag team championships. And Assuming that the concussion doesn't make the bookers refuse to let Enzo do any rough stuff they'll have a feud with Enzo and Cass come summerslam
>>
Not in these pussy ass bitch times we live in
>>
>>1254291
They should. They won't.
>>
>>1254300
This. Enzo botching up into a concussion is literally the best platform these guys will get. They have AT LEAST 5 good things to ride with from this. I would honestly give the tag titles to them too. So much heat that would turn them into the top heel tag team in the last 5 years.

Too bad WWE won't take advantage.
>>
>>1254300
Jesus Christ, the fucking rain of boos that would come from that.
>>
>>1254291
I hope so. They really should use this, there are so many interesting things they could do with this.
Just have them come out to Enzo & Cass' music and have them do their intro stuff while making fun of them: My name is Enzo Amore, and I'm a bonafide cripple and have a certified concussion, etc.
>>1254317
Kill youself.
>>
>>1254507
Easy there, Ric Flair.
>>
>>1254317
THEY CAN
AND THEY WILL
>>
>>1254506
Surely you mean complaints from the pussy bitch crowd
>>
>>1254580
>no Rollins or Lesnar shirt after mania reading "You couldn't, you didn't"
It's like Vince hates money.
>>
Show you the ropes
First match was a bit ropey
Rope-a-dope

It's handed to them on a plate.
>>
>>1254291
>So these guys are gonna use this to get some nuclear heat, right?

They have a joke gimmick that caps them very low on the card
>>
>>1254300
Fuckin gold
>>
>>1254291
Accidents happen Anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.