[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Singles and a push when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: eAkZmZ80.jpg (52 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
eAkZmZ80.jpg
52 KB, 640x636
Singles and a push when?
>>
File: Capture.png (141 KB, 315x354) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
141 KB, 315x354
Never because they're SAWFT
unlike the real men aka VaudeVillains.
>>
>>1254243
When its revealed that Cass tightened the ropes before their match at Payback
>>
>>1254243
Cass has a great look I need to actually analyze his in ring ability to judge wether or not he can be a singles competitor. he aint bad from what i have seen though.
>>
>>1254259
>handicap match with the VaudeVillians
>>
I've been saying forever that Cass has potential to be the main event player that Test never was
>>
How is it that Big Cass made that Hey Arnold rant work, but Roman looks like a buffoon with suffering' succotash?
>>
>>1255117
Unfortunately, I think he's also going to get the Test treatment
>>
>>1255107

>handicap

heh
>>
>>1254243
I feel like this will be the same as Cryme Tyme, they will be broken up, Cass will come out with generic as shit theme and poor Enzo will be lost.
>>
>>1255144
Because one is sold as being serious, the other is not.
>>
>>1255144
Because he and Enzo have a ton of charisma. He also has a trash talk gimmick that he has been building for awhile now. So it doesn't sound out of place. He also delivered it perfectly.

With Reigns one can easily tell how uncomfortable he is on the mic.
>>
he's boring and stupid

his gimmick is "im enzo's tall friend S A W F T"
>>
Cass just dismantled dudley boys and the vaude villans on the mic. And then proceeded to destroy them in the ring
>>
>>1255820
He's a big guy who is actually good in the ring.
And his gimmick is that he's a quick witted Italian-American. Cass rules
>>
>>1256952
>who is actually good in the ring.

what does he actually do in the ring aside from "clothesline, corner splash, elbow drop, throw enzo at someone"
>>
Cass single w/ Enzo as manager, take it to the bank.
>>
>>1255820
He is 7 feet tall. He is a real hoss. Government mule bbq sauce
>>
>>1254243
Nobody cares faggot.
>>
>>1257100

>not mentioning Cass's GOAT Big Boot
>>
>>1254277
That'll be the swerve, $100 says it's true.
>>
>>1254243
eventually, he has what vince likes and came from NXT so hhh approves.
>>
>>1254243
How is this guy 7 feet tall? He is much shorter than Diesel
>>
>that massive pop when Big cass came in and wrecked house
>that reaction when he was trash talking everyone
BASED CASS
>>
>>1259480

He said on stone colds podcast he's actually 6'9" but the important thing is he enters the ring over the top rope and it doesn't look that terrible
>>
Cass reminds me of Lenny from of mice and men for some reason. Makes it pretty hard for me to take him seriously.
>>
>>1255117
He reminds me of a mix between Test and Edge. He's a far, far better promo than Test ever was.
>>
>>1259550
Cass isn't a dumbfuck tho. Unlike you.
>>
>>1255144
Cass and Enzo have good delivery, it makes people laugh even at lines that are pretty bad when you think about them later. They sound sure of themselves on the mic, Roman sounds awkward.
>>
>>1259570
He is like a shit Test desu
>>
>>1255144
>wear body armor
>wear all black
>look serious 99% of the time
>say cheesy jokes 1% of the time
>>
>>1259571
thats incredibly rude
>>
I love Cass even solo. If Enzo cant come back and they push Cass maybe he can drop the accent he aint that great at it. He is good though the man is a beast and a very good wrestler for someone his size.
>>
>>1255107
This could've worked yesterday, removing New Day and the Dudleys, just have a pissed off Enzo coming out and making rash decisions, challenging the Vaudevillains to a match by himself.

Of course, he would then need to lose the match, otherwise their program would already be done and the Vaudevillains would be buried into the Earth's core for being beaten by one man.

This being Vince's playhouse and Cass being SEVEN FEET TALL, they'd never allow Cass to be jobbed out, even if it makes sense in context and it is to further a rivalry, though.
>>
>>1259645
Pissed of Cass*
>>
how did that billy gunn singles push go?
>>
>>1259662
Cocains a hell of a drug.
>>
>>1259662
Cass is far more capable than Billy Bitchcakes.
>>
>>1259662
Buried by the Rock
>>
I don't get the SAWFT joke. We supposed to laugh at his poor spelling?
>>
>>1259725
It's not really a joke as much as a catchphrase. You're supposed to chant along.
His spelling error is just to show how cool he is to teenagers that hate school.
>>
>>1255086
he got the vibe of someone who's kinda awkward with mic, but i'd say he's more than decent. but yeah, needs to see more of him in single match
>>
He's the next Drew McIntyre
>>
>>1259725
It's spelled the way they would pronounce it with a Jersey accent.
>>
>>1259749

I honestly don't know how much of that is character though.
>>
>>1259767
the sinister staten-islandman
>>
>>1259794
It's all the character. Cass is a genius and was one class away from being a Physician. Enzo also has a degree and is very well educated.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.