[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Roman is the new John Cena, will Cena turn heel when he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: cena heel.gif (1 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
cena heel.gif
1 MB, 325x244
If Roman is the new John Cena, will Cena turn heel when he's back?
>>
>>1253841
Why should he?

Everyone's going to cheer him when he fights Roman.
>>
Cena could come out wearing swastikas and he'd still get more cheers than Roman
>>
>mfw I've been worked into cheering cena when he returns to beat Roman only to be squashed by the strong samoan
>>
no because Cena will be insanely over and Roman will have to turn heel
>>
#16in16
>>
My theory is that this whole Roman push was a work to get Cena over with the smarks
>>
>>1253847
They wouldn't, they couldn't possibly, I've been asking for less Cena for years now, but not like this, NOT LIKE THIS
>>
>>1253841
I've hated Cena since his first match against Angle however many years ago, I was a big Angle fan then and it pushed me the wrong way as a little preteen. I want him to get 16 and whoop Roman's ass.
>>
>>1253841
Of course not.
Kids still love Cena and his merchandise sells. If anything they will try to pair Cena up with Roman, to try and get the little kids to start liking Roman as well since him and John are buddies.
>>
>Cena and Roman stay babyface
>Everyone else turn heel
>>
The only way to make this match work is to book it like it's a fuck fight from DBZ.

>John Cena catches a superman punch
>catches a spear and is pushed back three feet with the dragging of his feet ripping the cloth on the mat
>Roman Reigns is put in the STF only to do a push up to his feet and smashing against the ropes to knock cena off
>their punches cause the lights to flicker on and off in the building with noticable distortion of audio
>at one point cena delivers an AA that impacts so hard the ring ropes all snap off and
>Roman spears so hard the post break off the ring
>eventually the match is ended in a no contest because the fucking world is at risk of ending.
>>
>>1254319
>they beat the entire roster in a 2 vs all match
>>
>>1254347
Go watch some anime m8
>>
>>1254357
book something better, I dare you
>>
>>1253841
Nah, he'll come back and this will happen

>Roman comes out
>"I'M NOT A GOOD GUY, I'M NOT A BAD GUY, I'M THE GUY"
>BRAAAPPAAADOOOOO
>"FINE SPEECH, JACK"
>"BUT I'VE BEEN THE MEASURING STICK FOR SO LONG AND WELL... YOU'VE NEVER BEAT ME."
>"HERE'S THE THING JACK, A GREAT 16 TIME WORLD CHAMPION ONCE SAID - TO BE THE GUY, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE GUY"
>"IRONICALLY, I'M GONNA WIN MY 16TH TITLE TO REITERATE THAT JOHN CENA IS THE FACE THE RUNS THE PLACE"
>Roman does a dumb smirk
>"YOU'RE TIME IS UP JOHN, MY TIME IS NOW *smirks* *corpses* BELEEB DAT!"
>Roman wins clean
>Handshake
>"Well, it might be time to step away from the limelight - but MR. OWENS. YOU'RE BRINGING DISGRACE TO THE ONE CHAMPIONSHIP JOHN CENA HAS NEVER HELD!"
>stays face and beats KO for the IC title
>is a midcard face for the rest of his career
>>
>>1254359
Except I don't care how they are booked because I'm not a fan
>>
Notice that pop for Cena at Mania? People were so relieved that he came back. Fans literally want anything but Roman
>>
Would be funny if WWE booked Roman this way just to get Cena cheered when they end up feuding
>>
cena is going to job to roman in the ultimate effort to make roman look strong, then cena will hold up roman's arm
>>
>Cena buries Roman clean and becomes the greatest face of all time
>>
>jhon comes out and beats up roman and pins him clean
ty cean
>>
I would mark so hard if Basic Thuganomics played before his return entrance. I don't give a fuck how much people hate him, the Doctor of Thuganomics was GOAT tier.
>>
>>1254572
Not if you were older than 10. He was a faggot then, all my friends thought so, and he's a slightly less annoying faggot now.
>>
File: vinceha.gif (46 KB, 338x200) Image search: [Google]
vinceha.gif
46 KB, 338x200
>The Roman push was all a ploy to get Cena over as fuck when he returns.
Get worked, Smarks.
>>
>>1254610
And it will work up until he's done with Roman and goes over another piping hot fan favourite.
>>
>>1254586

Then you and your friends have shit taste. Also, I was born in 84.
>>
>>1254625
>born in 84
Well that explains it. I guess you thought he was hip and down with the kids, huh?
>>
File: justasplanned.png (738 KB, 954x577) Image search: [Google]
justasplanned.png
738 KB, 954x577
>post yfw it was all a plan to get Cena over since The Shield days
>>
>>1254669
>I'll be angry but OK with it
>>
>>1254669
It's the only way they could have him get cheers when he beats Flairs record.
>>
>>1254347
Some of that would be real cool and word get roman over and cena into the hof before he even retires.
>>
>>1259937
>invoice

i doubt he got anything
>>
>>1254669
kys weeb
>>
If Roman is going to be the new Cena, then Cena needs to teach him how to work a crowd like he did in OP's pic.
>>
File: Laugh at his creativity.png (435 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Laugh at his creativity.png
435 KB, 600x600
>>1253860
Oh but it will, just remember that anyone, even Cena, is expendable to Vince's wants.
>>
It's going to be Batman and Superman

>JOHN DO YOU BLEED
>YOU WILL
>>
>>1254347
I'd mark the fuck out of that.
>>
>>1254361
This will happen
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.