[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really /asp/? Roman was cheered? All I heard was "BOOOOOOO"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 650x366
Really /asp/? Roman was cheered?
All I heard was "BOOOOOOO"
"YOU CANT WRESTLE"
"CM PUNK"
"AJ STYLES"
"ROMAN SUCKS"
sounds like cheers to me
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 650x365
Did you see his selling? It was comparable to if you hit Godzilla with a pillow.
>>
>Obese smark can't deal with reality and has to make up things.
>>
>Roman takes the boot of doom
>a short while passes and he has already crawled to the ropes and started to get up
>>
>>1253674
>stupid man is deaf and was also not anywhere near the stadium
>>
>Roman gets hit hard
>just flops around a bit
Who the fuck is this guy and why is he a professional wrestler?
>>
>>1253695
Samoan. He's a Samoan Tough Guy. Gotta finished what they started.
>>
>>1253663
Get worked
>>
>>1253981
Rock is Samoan and he was one of the best sllers ever.
>>
>>1253990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8DDJRwjkI
>>
>>1253990
Rock is half samoan and half black.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.