[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>zayn does a michinoku driver >"ZAYN WITH THE BLUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: michael-cole.jpg (54 KB, 866x650) Image search: [Google]
michael-cole.jpg
54 KB, 866x650
>zayn does a michinoku driver
>"ZAYN WITH THE BLUE THUNDER BOMB"
>literally two seconds later, zayn does an actual Blue Thunder Bomb
>"ZAYN WITH A MORE TRADITIONAL BLUE THUNDER BOMB"
ebin maggle
>>
>Memorizing a vanilla midget's moves

please
>>
>>1253528
>zayn is the only person to do a michinoku driver
This website is 18+
>>
>>1253528
> 6'1"

Are you 'tarded?
>>
>OHHH MYYYYYYY
>>
>>1253643
>WHAT A MOVE BY X
>PLANTED HIM
>>
>THE IGWP CHAMPIONSHIP
>>
When JR went to shit after his Bells Palsy flared up he used to refer to everything as a "modified (insert name of similar move)" or a "(insert name of similar move) of sorts".

>>1253635
Can someone explain the 18+ meme?
>>
>>1253666
It was used back on /sp/ during our last days there. Someone shat on Sting for a longer while and since he used to wrestle in the 90s (when he was the most popular) someone started with 18+ basically since the guy shitting on Sting was supposedly too young to watch him in his prime.
>>
>>1253643
>HE'S LOOKING FOR A MANEUVER TO PUT HIM AWAY
>OH MY WHAT A COUNTER

I once heard Vince deribetly forbids announcer of naming moves, because of dumb Vince-like reasons, but why does Mauro gets to do it?
>>
>>1253685
Because smackdown is not canon and not live, therefore Vince gives 0 fucks about it.

>tfw no Mauro, JR and King announcing team
I can imagine Mauro and JR having food bants
>>
>>1253672
The guy that shat on Stink and helped start it all here
Funnily enough ive actually been watching Stink longer than the 18+ canacuck has been alive
>>
>>1253672
cheers m9
i was lurking but it just took too long to figure out
>>
>>1253685
It's so much better Vince's way. I mean they used to have ok names but now you get shit like Blue Thunder Bomb that's named after some Jap's gimmick 15 years ago. I'll take

>BOOMSHAKALAKA

anyday of the week
>>
>>1254345
> being this pleb
>>
I've recently gotten back into wrestling and even I knew that the first one wasn't a blue thunder bomb
>>
No one seems to be pointing out that he also called a springboard 450 splash a shooting star press in the main event
>>
cole is a fucking tool especially when he calls suplexes "throws"
>>
File: ABSOLUTE MADMAN.jpg (48 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTE MADMAN.jpg
48 KB, 530x800
>HE'S PUTTING THOSE EDUCATED FEET TO GOOD USE
>>
It's weird, I was watching an old SD episode earlier and Cole called it a michinoku driver in the match he called. Either he blanked or Vince or someone in creative told him how to refer to it
>>
>>1253672
>>1253713
Am I getting memed? Do these fags really think /sp/ brought 18+ over to /asp/??
>>
>>1253696
I'd much rather hear a JBL/Mauro team as they both know history much better and would be able to really have some fun banter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.