[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on the pre-show again >loses again JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
>on the pre-show again
>loses again
JUST
>>
>>1253446
He saved some flippy manlet's life though. All in a night's work for The Big Guy.
>>
The match was actually good, really. Better than I expected.
>>
>entrance of the night
>good match
>saved a life
Big Guy had a good night.
>>
>Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell! It's the pre-show
>It's a big bad (pre-)show tonight

New theme tune when?
>>
>>1253446
One of Ryback's best matches. Maybe this can help him get on the main card next time.
>>
>match of the night
>>
>>1253448
did the crowd react to it?
>>
>>1253541
Of course not, this is the kind of shit you mostly only notice in replayed, let alone live in the arena.
>>
>>1253446
Unsure what they are really doing with the United States Championship

But i can see a final rematch at Extreme rules which Ryback wins.
>>
File: d9d2b694c14e-600x400.jpg (47 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
d9d2b694c14e-600x400.jpg
47 KB, 600x400
>>1253446
At least he's not Tyler Breeze.
>>
>>1253446
This gets said a lot in this board, but Ryback LITERALLY worked the smarks by cribbing CM Punk's mannerisms. Also, top kek at "The Pre-Showstopper" in his belt.

Kalisto pulled his weight as well, other than almost comiting suicide, he had some very impressive spots like the DDT and that Bayonetta dodge, "something something manlet" yeah, whatever, the guy has talent, too bad he's booked like shit.
>>
>>1253943
Ryback just lost for a second time. Clean. Why should he get a rematch?
>>
>>1253963
Ask Vince.

Also didn't Bryan lose like a fucking million times to orton and got rematch after rematch

Its the wwe run by a fucking mad man.
>>
>>1253947
Hahahaha

Fucking hell the state of him.
>>
>>1253975
>Also didn't Bryan lose like a fucking million times to orton and got rematch after rematch

No, actually.
>>
>>1253977
>>
>>1253988
Bryan won at NoC and Battleground was a non-finish, so no, he didn't lose a fucking million times. Do you need counting lessons?
>>
>>1254008
Take it easy, Bryan mark.
>>
>>1254016
Hey, don't get sour 'cause you were wrong.
>>
>>1253958
>worked the smarks by cribbing CM Punk's mannerisms
Not really. If anything people feel pity that he is still butthurt about Punk (Reigns also got bad press from Punk but you dont see Roman being as butthurt as Ryback) and that he has to copy his manerism to get a reaction.
>>
The guy vs the big guy for the title when?????????????????
>>
>>1254056
It's called heel work you fucking retard
>>
>>1253541
It just looked like ryback was fucking it up live. But if you watch again flippy man jumped way too short and would have cracked his head on the ring.
>>
>>1254065
Except he did that when he was a face.
>>
>>1254074
he did that yesterday and he is a heel
>>
>>1254079
But he did it before as a face to get reaction.

Heck he even began using that turnbucle running kick as a face (Then proceeded to make the going to sleep manerism).
>>
>>1254083
And that was dumb, but now that he was a heel in Chicago, is perfect.
>>
>>1254085
Yes but its hardly done to work smarks and rather a get reaction desperate attempt.

The pre-show stopper thing was funny though, props to Ryback for that.
>>
Rycutie is just waiting for the Nazis to buy TNA and give him the main event push he deserves
>>
>>1253988
>NoC - Bryan won
>Battleground - BEEG Double KO
>Hell in a Cell - Orton wins
>Survivor Series - Big Show vs Orton
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>Has the look that Vince typically loves
>Does good heel work
>performs well with his powerhouse type moves
>Only ever shows up on the pre-show

Usually this is the kind of guy Vince fucking LOVES. I don't get it at all.
>>
>>1254132
He talked shit on the booking in outside interviews, that's a Cesaro burial, maybe he can stick to landing like Cesaro did, but probably not.
>>
>>1254132
Not Samoan enough. Doesn't have pretty longhair.
>>
>>1254132
>>1254132
Ryback has no charisma and its not impressive enough to get pushed on look alone (Like say Nash and Goldberg were)
>>
File: 1455313335138.gif (2 MB, 162x149) Image search: [Google]
1455313335138.gif
2 MB, 162x149
>>1254197
>Goldberg
>Charisma
>>
>>1254292
I didnt implied that.

I meant that Ryback its not impressive enough like Goldberg was to get a push on appereance alone.
>>
>>1254292
Charisma is not the right word but Goldberg had mad presence
>>
I'm not a ryback fan, but honestly he and Kalisto put on a damn good match together and it should have been on the main card.
>>
>on the pre show
>has the match of the night
>>
>>1254330
Thats on Kalisto.

He also had the best match of a PPV in a pre-show (The 2 o 3 falls anywhere match with ADR)
>>
>>1254346
>That's on Kalisto
>almost killed himself
>would have killed himself if ryback didn't save him like a boss
>>
>>1254297
yes they where great in the future I would like to see them as a tag team. power and speed
>>
>>1254056
Thats not true.

Those fatty smarkys we're so upset they chanted goldberg and you cant wrestle
>>
>>1254381
yeah Ryback saved Kalisto back, doesnt change that Kalisto has a record of two pre-shows being the best PPV matches.

>>1254613
Considering they even went as far as to make Ryback look closer to Goldberg seems like fans were putting Ryback over.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.