[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Manlet Destroyer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: simongotch_bio_20140626.png (75 KB, 232x245) Image search: [Google]
simongotch_bio_20140626.png
75 KB, 232x245
The Manlet Destroyer
>>
>>1253320
The Italian destroyer
>>
>>1253321
Enzo is from NJ and his real name is Eric Arndt thought
>>
>Oi Enzo!

>We've got ONE WORD to describe you, let me spell it out for you!

>S
>O
>F
>T

>S . O . F . T
>>
File: manletsaved.gif (2 MB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
manletsaved.gif
2 MB, 320x176
>>1253320
He should learn how to handle manlets from Ryback.
>>
>>1253320
This. Since when does /asp/ support manlets?
>>
>>1253336
when it became full of reddit browsing, fedora wearing, katana collectors. all this fucking work rate this and his time in the indies that makes me sick, I fucking hate nerds.
>>
>>1253331
hey that probably saved his life
>>
I hope the Vaudevillains dress up as E&C on Raw and do their entrance shtick.

>MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE
>AND I ALMOST DIED ON MY FIRST PPV
>AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

>AND THIS RIGHT HERE, THIS IS BIG CASS
>AND HE CAN STILL FEEL HIS LEGS
>AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

>BADA BOOM
>REALEST GUYS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM
>>
why's he so smug bros?
>>
>>1253346
"Nerds" were a thing in 2006 when Cena was getting booooed out of the building, way before your stupid contrarian ass was even watching sports entertainment.
>>
>>1253320

He destroyed himself?
>>
>>1253363
He showed us who's SAWFT
>>
File: hK03G.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
hK03G.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>>1253364
lmao that was the most dweeb response I've ever seen

>prepare for a katana duel, i am the true fan of us! *tips fedora*
>>
>>1253331
was this a botch or what? really clutch save if that wasn't what was supposed to happen.
>>
>>1253400
Kalisto fucked up, like all these flippy manlet botch machines do 20 times a match. That could have been a bad one though, but The Big Guy had it covered.
>>
>>1253400
Yup, kalisto was seconds away from the wheelchair if not death.
>>
>>1253422
>>1253424
I hope he bought him a drink afterwards, this would not have ended well.
>>
>>1253331
As much as I enjoyed cm punk shitting on ryback being unsafe, this obliterates that notion easily. He even repositioned himself to make that save. Totally changed my perspective
>>
>>1253444
>He even repositioned himself
That's what I find most impressive. Great awareness from a guy that's supposed to be careless.
>>
>>1253346
>hated nerds
>watches wrestling
>unaware that wrestling has become a part of the "comic con nerd culture"
>>
>>1253504
Not him but in my country only """""normies""""" watch wrestling.
>>
>>1253444

Not really.

It obliterates the notion that Ryback doesn't care about protecting his opponents (clearly he does, or Kallisto would be in a neck brace at this point). That doesn't necessarily mean he's not sloppy to the point of unsafe without intending it.
>>
>>1253507
I barely even know any normies that still watch wrestling, it's all smarks.

>>1253509
This, but let's keep in mind that Ryback was far greener when he feuded with Punk.
>>
>>1253346
>i pretend to be a normie on a wrestling forum
Pathetic. Quick, tell me your 6'4", ripped and that you fucked yesterday
>>
>>1253331
Thank god he wasn't fighting the Miz!
>>
>>1253331
Ya this was cool from ryback. Dude would have headbutted the ring hard if not for this save. We could have had 2 dead kids :(
>>
>>1253357

>BADA BUM
>THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO CHEW FIVE GUM
how u doin
>>
>>1253383
Fucker has a huge nose.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.