[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First run vs Second?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Shawn Michaels.jpg (55 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
Shawn Michaels.jpg
55 KB, 350x256
First run vs Second?
>>
I'd suck his dick when he still had full hair
>>
>>1253241
I think modern era Michaels was just more memorable. I think it's a shame he didn't get a lot of gold from 2002-2010, but as much as we shit on 2006 DX and Jesus-Freak Michaels, it's a lot better than the pilled-up asshole who ruined Vader's WWF career
>>
>>1253241
First run Michaels had more of the iconic WWE moments that they love, but his truly best matches from a wrestling standpoint was in the latter half of his career, like Undertaker vs Michaels 1, Michaels vs. Angle, Michaels vs. Cena, the Elimination Chamber and his series of matches against Haitch are some of the best ever.
>>
File: 1448822692014.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1448822692014.gif
2 MB, 200x150
It's strange he got "injured" when Stone cold surpassed him as the top star. Then he came back when HHH controlled Raw and Stone cold walked out.
>>
>>1253258
Shawn seems like a great guy, to his fans but not to his co workers according to shoots
>>
>>1253260
he was drugged up and beyond fucked up for half his career he was a complete prick
>>
>>1253266
Calm down smark, he didn't do anything personal to you
>>
>>1253269
he bullied my boy vader
>>
>>1253271
Jim?
>>
Name 5 9/10+ Michael matches
Hard Mode: No Wrestlemania
>>
>>1253251
Those matches against HHH were garbage tho.
>>
>>1253281
Vs Vader SummerSlam '96
'88 Tag Team Survivor Series Match
vs Hart Foundation on SNME
Vs Cena on Raw
Hell in a Cell I
>>
I still watch his match against Shelton Benjamin from time to time. That superkick tho.
>>
>>1253316
The vader match wasnt anything special

>>1253241
Not even a question, his first run sucked
Literal worst champ of all time
>>
>>1253241
The one where he doesn't do drugs.
>>
File: Shawn Michaels.jpg (89 KB, 467x425) Image search: [Google]
Shawn Michaels.jpg
89 KB, 467x425
I'm a loyal Bret Hart fan. I hate Shawn Michaels.

Anyways. HBK is one of the greatest in-ring performers ever. I think his first run was the best.

>>1253281
>Name 5 9/10+ Michael matches
>Hard Mode: No Wrestlemania
John Cena (Monday Night Raw)
Diesel (Good fiends, Better Enemies)
Mankind (Mind Games)
Undertaker (Hell in a Cell)
Chris Jericho (No Mercy)
Razor Ramon (SummerSlam)

Still think Bret Hart is the better wrestler, and the better man. But to say HBK sucks is just silly.
>>
His drug years are better than his born again bullshit years
>>
>>1253271
>He bullied 6'4 and 400lb Vader

Don't think so.
>>
>>1253603
>Don't think so.
https://youtu.be/3f3gEP7KTEs
>>
>>1253245
He'd suck your dick when he still had full hair if he thought it'd get him ahead in the company, just ask trips, vince, and pat patterson
>>
>>1253260
>to his co workers according to shoots
the only people i've ever heard say anything like this are hall, nash, and triple h
>>
Outside of Wrestlemania his first run was better.
>>
>>1253258
He even helped Michaels with them long-ass feuds. I actually only realized this years after the great HHH-HBK feud of early 2000s
>>
>>1253241
His best ever single year was probably '97.
But after coming back, he arguably had three of the top five Mania matches of all time.
Just fucking think about that: arguably more than half of the top five Wrestlemania matches of all time involve this one man.
vs Angle, vs Taker 1 and vs Taker 2.
That top-flight consistency is untouchable. Second run for sure.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.